IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SmartDefrag startup problem

I have just installed the latest version running windows vista ultimate 32bit and I am also not getting the tray icon at startup. The program is not being blocked by anything, the .exe is present in task manager but I don't get the tray icon. I can open smart defrag and close the gui and it still doesn't appear in the tray. I have experienced this issue with a beta version of smart defrag in the past and am surprised that the bug is still in a final release. There is nothing special about my computer and no reason why it shouldn't work.

Hi Makav

How are your settings?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have just installed the latest version running windows vista ultimate 32bit and I am also not getting the tray icon at startup. The program is not being blocked by anything, the .exe is present in task manager but I don't get the tray icon. I can open smart defrag and close the gui and it still doesn't appear in the tray. I have experienced this issue with a beta version of smart defrag in the past and am surprised that the bug is still in a final release. There is nothing special about my computer and no reason why it shouldn't work.

Archived