IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC has some major issues.

Xcom46

I said this in my other post it is still creating logs even though it is turned off.

Issue Two I no for a fact i turned the Auto Care System off this is twice i have seen it auto care on its own.Will Auto Care at the start of windows even though the program Auto care is turned off and Load Auto with windows is off.

I even have the services turned off in the computer.

And i think this issues is with the 6.1 versions the 6.0.8.182 does not have these issues.

Hi Xcom

Please tell us or show us your settings.

Either by screenshots or by copying the content of main.ini located in C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I have noticed that even though I have asked the program to only save 5 log files it keeps saving 20

I did make IObit aware of this some time ago - I did not see it as a big problem though

I said this in my other post it is still creating logs even though it is turned off.

Issue Two I no for a fact i turned the Auto Care System off this is twice i have seen it auto care on its own.Will Auto Care at the start of windows even though the program Auto care is turned off and Load Auto with windows is off.

I even have the services turned off in the computer.

It is kinda hard for me to explain problems with programs.

But ok i started out bye disabling the Auto care features and i disable the Log event box next.And next i disabled all the Auto messaging popups witch are really annoying.It should not make a log if every thing is disabled and it still does even after it has been disabled.It is not that it is a pain but i hate cleaning out hi-din logs

And then at the start of the fresh install of the program you get this little red message in the lower red corner of screen that says like a yearly sale.It will auto pop up.Witch can all so be a lot of annoying I don't like ads.:evil:

I do not think ASC version 5 had this issue.

Xcom64

With regard to the Logs issue, I think the logs which are being created are the System Restore logs. These get created automatically whenever ASC makes a change to the system. Disabling Autocare etc will not stop the system restore logs being created.

You can switch off system restore, but I would strongly advise not to do that.

Hi Xcom64,

Sorry for the delay. :oops:

Regarding to the Log issue, could you please kindly send a screenshot of your Log & Backup settings so that we can look into it clearly?

Here are the instructions: Load ASC. -> Click "More" on the top right of the main interface and select "Settings". -> Click "Logs & Backup" in the left list and then take the screenshot.

Regarding to the AutoCare issue, please kindly follow the steps below:

Click Start Button and select "Control Panel". -> Click Task Scheduler to see if there is a scheduled task which named as "ASC6_AutoCare". If it exists, please close it and see how it works.

Regarding to the little red message, could you please send a screenshot of it to us so that we can check it clearly?

Guide for taking screenshot:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thank you in advance.

Archived