IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Yahoo sign in trouble

themarshall

I am not computer saavy. I purchased asc pro last year. I am having a problem and it doesn't seem to be picking it up. When I go to sign in on Yahoo, I amredirected to another address and I get the liscense warning. I have not, and won't open the site, but how do I get to my mail on yahoo? Thanks for any help. I love this product.

Hi themarshall

A better desciption of your trouble would be helpful, please.

Perhaps with some screenshots showing the trouble and the messages.

That said I wonder if your trouble is related to your program settings - please check the settings you have in Privacy and in Junk file settings.

Please read Usage of IObit Products to familiarize yourself with how the program works first.

Cheers

solbjerg

I am not computer saavy. I purchased asc pro last year. I am having a problem and it doesn't seem to be picking it up. When I go to sign in on Yahoo, I amredirected to another address and I get the liscense warning. I have not, and won't open the site, but how do I get to my mail on yahoo? Thanks for any help. I love this product.

Archived