IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Renew license price change when in checkout

I'm trying to renew my license for Advanced SystemCare Pro but when I enter my expired license key and click continue, it adds 3 of the same product to my checkout with no way of adjusting it. This then costs me more than a new license (A new license comes with the ability to install on 3 PC's for $19.99).

My renewal should only costs around $12 and let me continue using it on 3 PC's. My license only expired this month.

Hi Neal,

Your original license code should be good for 3 computers.

The renewal discount is based on the original price of the program. 12.97 is for one PC, so your 3-PC license code's renewal fee is 12.97*3.

As we are running an promition for 3-PC's new subscription currently, please purchase a new license code rather than renew the original license code so that you can enjoy the best price.

Archived