IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Nearly Obsessive use

Hi

New boy here.I believe that the software runs in the background cleaning in idle times.I have got into a bad habit of doing a manual scan at least once a day.I just feel its good to get rid of the c@ap that slows things down.

Just wondered if you scam 2 often can it do any damage.

Odd I know but just thought about it.

Thanks

Off to do another scan

Cockney

Hi cockneyrebel

Yes, it will run in the background during idle provided that you have selected this in your General Settings and Autocare settings.

No, doing a daily manual scan will not do any damage, it obviously makes you feel more secure to do so, and that is the reason you downloaded the software in the first place. So, enjoy it without worry.

One piece of advice... do not overdefrag. It would not be necessary nor good for the machine to defrag every day.

Dear cockneyrebel,

Thanks for using IObit products.

But we'd like to remind you that Advanced SystemCare Ultimate doesn't have a free version. It only provides 30 days trial version for free.

Or you can try Advanced SystemCare FREE which has all the functions of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate except the antivirus function. So it still can keep your computer run at its top speed. :grin:

Archived