IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start menu style

Darker

Hi guys,

I just started to use Start Menu 8 and I have a question: is there a way to activate the transparency for the menu when I select "Windows 8 Style" the in UI Settings?

It's working fine if I select the "Windows 7 Style". I would basically obtain a squared semi-trasparent menu :)

Cheers

Hi Darker,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, there is no transparency setting in " Windows 8 Style" in UI Settings. But I will report your suggestion to our programmers. Perhaps, we will add this function in the feature.:-D

Thanks for supporting IObit.

• 1 month later...

hi

these are the steps that you can try

To activate a transparent glass effect, we’ll be using the high contrast theme’s colors with another theme’s settings.

To get started, right-click the desktop and select Personalize.

Enable the High Contrast White theme by clicking it.

Click the Color option at the bottom of the Personalization window.

Leave the Color and Appearance window open – don’t click anything in it. Right-click your desktop again and select Personalize to open a second Personalization window.

In the second Personalization window, click one of the Windows default themes to enable it.

Go back to the Color and Appearance window you left open and click the Save changes button.

You’ll now have transparent window borders. This isn’t quite Aero Glass – it’s full transparency, not a blur. You may also see some graphical corruption if you move the window. However, it’s the closest thing we

Archived