IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware Fighter 2 Beta 1.0 is available!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11484&stc=1&d=1365753433IMF IObit Malware Fighter 2 Beta 1.0 is available for download!

.. .http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (imfv2-setup-beta.exe size: 16970 KB, setup file version 2.0.0.8)

Application File: IMF.exe (2312 KB) application file version: 2.0.0.16

Changelog:

+ Improved engine with more powerful removing ability, but less resource consuming

+ New generation of real-time protection technology protects your PC in a quiet and intelligent way

+ New"Smart One-Stop Solution" helps you fix problems with one click

+ Brand-New UI, easy and crisp

IObit Malware Fighter 2 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects and removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from malicious behavior in real time. With IObit unique "Dual-Core" anti-malware engine, it's able to detect the most complex and deepest malware, like spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers, in a fast and efficient way!

Cheers.

Looks Pretty

I will take your word for it on all the improvements as I can only see two of them, One Stop and the pretty MUI.

However, unfortunately there is still no way to click on the UI and see a log of the blocked items with the ability to change the entry from allow to block or vice versa.

There is also no white listing capability for files or urls.

P.S. I emailed these comments to iObit feedback.

Hi Budda,

did a totally clean install, ie removed all files/folders/logs etc.

BUT ive not seen the pop-up once,(D/L yesterday 17.00)

Roy

I have been testing a program called DiskMax. I have gotten an IMF 2.0 Allow-Block popup durring the DiskMax scan when DiskMax wanted to modify a Windows file or registry entry. I can't remember which.

I clicked on Block. I have run DiskMax since and haven't seen the Allow-Block popup in subsquent uses of DiskMax

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have reported your suggestion on #2 to our programmers. They will take it into consideration. And for the issue about DiskMax, we will do a test to see whether there is something wrong.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have reported your suggestion on #2 to our programmers. They will take it into consideration. And for the issue about DiskMax, we will do a test to see whether there is something wrong.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

As alway I appreciate it:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Sumthin to think on....

Hiya and G'day all!

IObit has been so nice to/for me and my peace of mind so I am here Beta Testing MF 2 Beta.It is simply great to look at.HOWEVER:

My two main points are 1)Add the capability to scan on command (quick,full,custom).

AND 2) (a reassurance factor) on the main opening page, add a real time graph showing current activity and that it is really working! There IS room there already for it and would be a 'confidence soother'.

I also agree the need to be a quarantine file and a 'whitelist'.

....ummm had another look,there is no 'update' facility or button.Bit hard to see if the database is current or not,whether it is completely automatic or manual program/definition updates.

Finally,I really do absolutely LOVE what is there and being developed for the next great IObit Malware Fighter....just a little more work and we shall have it!

Cheers,

Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I Will forward your suggestions to our product team for consideration. And there will be the related settings about the 'update' in the final version. Please do not worry.

Your suggestion will be our greatest stimulus to work harder to improve our products and service.:-D

Thank you so much.

Archived