IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AMC 3 and full battery notification sound

Hi,

I used AMC 2 in the past and I had to uninstall it since the Full Battery Notification sound was very annoying waking me up in the middle of the night. In the new release of AMC 3.0 was an option added to be able to turn this notification sound off? I would like to use it again but not until this option is available. I am sure a lot of users agree with me.

Thanks

Lenny

Hi Lenny10,

Sorry for the delay. :oops:

As enoskype has mentioned, there is an option to turn on or to turn off full battery charge notification in AMC v3. Please kindly follow the instructions below to have your own settings:

Load Advanced Mobile Care. -> Tap "Preference" (the wheel) on th top right of the main interface. -> Tap "Battery Saver" to turn on or to turn off "Notification for fully charged".

Let us know if there is any other inquiry. :mrgreen:

Archived