IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Computer / Wipe?

Tauske

Okay, so I am wanting to format my 2 hard drives and reinstall windows 8 to just kinda like restart my PC, you know wipe it clean from scratch, gettin cluttered and just a mess, well in doing so is there anyway I can carry over my Advanced System Care V6 Pro, or would I have to buy it again? (Not something I am willing to do as I've already purchased it)

Thanks,

~Tauske

Hi Tauske

When you activate your Licence it recognises your machine through your OS. Therefore when you reformat it may not recognise your machine and therefore fail to register. However, you should just reinstall ASC with the new OS and enter your licence. This is the easiest way to verify if it works or not. If it does fail, then you can send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely, who is the Iobit liason for the forum. She deals with licence issues, and is extremely helpful. Simply explain your situation, reference this thread, and she will assist you.

Well thanks for your replies, It'll be about a week before I really have time to do the wipe but I figure'd it best to get this figure'd out ahead of time. :D

If I have any issue's I'll post here again and/or get a hold of Cicely.

Archived