IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't play Medieval 2 Total War

Hello to the IOBit forums,

I have tried to boost Medieval II:Total War with Game Booster (latest version up to this day, 12 May 2013) and every time I want to boost it:

1. The loading screen appears as normal.

2. In the intro videos part,a message pops up saying "medieval2.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close." and I can close the game by just pressing the Escape button. OK,so what is the culprit that's responsible for this problem? I can play any other game when I boost it with Game Booster,but this game shows up this problem. And when I try to play it without Game Booster afterwards,it shows up the same problem until I restart my PC.

I have also attached a Diagnostics Report. Thanks for any help you might provide me.

Hi merenidi,

Sorry to hear that.

As you mentioned when you play the game without Game Booster ,it still shows up the same problem until you restart your PC. Thus, the issue should not be caused by Game Booster but the game itsself. I tried to find the solutions online to help you, but sorry to tell you that I can not find the related information.

Let's wait for someone who played Medieval 2 Total War to help you.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Well,thanks anyway for taking your time to search for my problem somewhere else, Cicely :) Actually,the crash happens only after trying to boost the game,which is an issue caused by Game Booster (that's how I view it). Though it is true that the game itself crashes rarely and totally random, when I try to boost it, it is guaranteed to crash every time. That's all...and thanks for taking your time again.

Hi merenidi,

Thank you for your feedback.:-D

To look into the issue, please send us the screenshots about your Config in Game Booster to show the details about the Processes in your PC.

Note: please drag the scroll bar to show all the Processes in your Config and send us the screenshots to show it.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thank you for supporting IObit!

• 3 months later...

Hi Störung,

Have you tried to re-install your game to see whether it can help you out of the issue? And is there any error message when your game crashed? You can describe the issue more clearly and other guys who also play the game can give you suggestion.:-D

Archived