IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Reaction time

solbjerg

hi enoskype

There must be studies, but I haven't looked them up.

I remember when I had the stopping theory in connection with getting my drivers licens, that they had set 1 second as reaction time, and at that time 8 m to brake to a stop if the car travelled 30 km/hour, (now I think it is 6 m). But 1 second is very slow reaction time, - as fairly young I think it is closer to 1 tenth of a second, 10 years ago I was between 0.15 and 0.20 - now I am around 0.25

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks solbjerg,

A nice tester of age.:-P

Is there any benchmarking available with the corrolation of age? :!:

Cheers.

man this file has caused serious problems causing Word to hang and stop responding---now it won't even work at all.

Okay after a reboot and making sure nothing else was opn, it worked.

0.18---not bad for a 60 year old geezer I guess

Hi Dch

0.18 ! consistently? That is very good at that age I think.

There is just one little innocent macro in the file to make it function, so if your macro settings is not too restrictive, there shouldn't have been any problems. There is absolutely no danger from the macro.

But as every configuration is different some strange things may crop up I guess.

The best course is to download it and save it, I think, and then open it in Word with the macro security settings set to medium and then accepting the macro.

Cheers

solbjerg

man this file has caused serious problems causing Word to hang and stop responding---now it won't even work at all.

Okay after a reboot and making sure nothing else was opn, it worked.

0.18---not bad for a 60 year old geezer I guess

Yes Dch

The sequence should be download and save file, open word go into functions/macro/macro security and set the security to medium setting and ok that, then open the saved file and accept macro - and you should be all set to go.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yeah that's I did. At first macros were disabled so it wouldn't work at all. Then I turned them on medium setting , but didn't exit and reload Word so maybe that was why it locked up.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived