IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Malware Fighter 2.0 is available!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11484&stc=1&d=1365753433IMF IObit Malware Fighter 2.0 is available for download!

.. .http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

from MajorGeeks (imfv2-setup.exe size: 20929 KB, setup file version 2.0.0.202)

Application File: IMF.exe (1454 KB) application file version: 2.0.1.2

Changelog IMF v.2 :

+ Improved engine with more powerful removing ability, but less resource consuming

+ New generation of real-time protection technology protects your PC in a quiet and intelligent way

+ New"Smart One-Stop Solution" helps you fix problems with one click

+ Brand-New UI, easy and crisp

IObit Malware Fighter 2 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects and removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from malicious behavior in real time. With IObit unique "Dual-Core" anti-malware engine, it's able to detect the most complex and deepest malware, like spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers, in a fast and efficient way!

License Seat is not shown in IMF 2.0 Final

License Seat shown in the Licence Management was a useful information for the users. It existed in the beta and pre release v.2 version of IMF.

In IMF 2.0 Final, it is not shown, I hope IObit puts it back.

Infact, also to show how many of the seats are left as not used will be very useful information for the Users with more than 1 seat License Code.

Cheers.

View by Registry does not work correctly!

Hi IObit,

View by Registry link on Risk Registry Modify pop-up small window takes you to Registry Editor, but to a completely strange location in the registry.

Example:

For Unlocker Asistant.exe (Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb) to start in startup, it goes to Unfinished Download registry which is the registry location for Getright.

On the other hand, at startup section of CCleaner, it takes you to the correct location.

Please see the attached images.

Cheers.

Hi IObit,

View by Registry link on Risk Registry Modify pop-up small window takes you to Registry Editor, but to a completely strange location in the registry.

Example:

For Unlocker Asistant.exe (Unlocker by Cedrick Collomb) to start in startup, it goes to Unfinished Download registry which is the registry location for Getright.

On the other hand, at startup section of CCleaner, it takes you to the correct location.

Please see the attached images.

Cheers.

Looking at your Windows Registry it appears that you are using W8. According to the unlocker website unlocker is not shown to be W8 compatible

Looking at your Windows Registry it appears that you are using W8. According to the unlocker website unlocker is not shown to be W8 compatible

Hi Buddahfan, thanks for the information! :-)

I think they have forgotten to change the compatibility list in that web page (Or, they don't count W8 as a Windows OS :-P.), as it works perfectly on my Windows 8 Pro. ;-)

Infact, even v1.9.1 was good for W8. Please see the attached image.

Anyway, For IMF 2.0, it doesn't matter :-P, it's that the View by registry is not working correctly.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your active feedback. Sorry for my late reply.

I have reported the issue "View by Registry does not work correctly" to our related programmers. We will do a test to look into the issue.

Also, your suggestion to show "License Seat" in License Management has been forwarded to our product team for consideration.

Welcome to receive more feedbacks to IObit Malware Fighter v2 from all your guys.:-D

Need more options after scan!

Thanks Cicely,

I have another suggestion for the found treats.

When more than one treats are found, there are 2 option buttons:

1) Discard

2) Repair

The problem is when you want to discard some of the problems and repair the other ones and also you may want to put some to Ignore List if Ignore list existed. (Discarding is not the same as ignoring aka "white listing".)

There should be an option for white list (Ignore List) and also you could do all the choices in 1 go. i.e., You shouldn't have to scan all over again to apply the different choices for others.

Cheers.

Thanks Cicely,

1) Discard

2) Repair

The problem is when you want to discard some of the problems and repair the other ones and also you may want to put some to Ignore List if Ignore list existed. (Discarding is not the same as ignoring aka "white listing".)

There should be an option for white list (Ignore List) and also you could do all the choices in 1 go. i.e., You shouldn't have to scan all over again to apply the different choices for others.

Cheers.

With all your suggestions for improvements are you trying to raise the price of an IMF Pro license?:lol:

EDIT: You see the next post by Cicely? Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful with my attempts! :cry:

Hi enoskype and Buddahfan,

Dear enoskype, the suggestion " add an option for white list (Ignore List)" has been reported to our product team. For all your suggestions, the product team will have a discussion to make decision. I will post the results when there is.:-D

And Buddahfan, please do not worry. We will not raise the price of IMF license. LOL.;-)

Thanks Cicely,

1) Discard

2) Repair

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

For the suggestion " an option for white list (Ignore List)", actually, there is the white list (Ignore List). If you want to ignore a list, please just right click it and then you can see "Add to Ignore". Please check the attachment.

But it seems this functions is a little Hidden.;-)

Thanks Cicely, it was my lack of attention.

Sorry Cicely, it was my bad!

For the information to the users, the white listed items are in ignore.ini @:

C:\Users\enis\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

----------------------------------------------

To discard some items and repair the others:

Infact, when checked ones are repaired, the other unchecked ones will be discarded,

On the other hand, when checked ones are discarded, the other unchecked ones will be discarded too. .

IObit may consider adding Discard to right click menu to be able to discard an item while repairing others. It may be more convenient for the users.

Cheers.

Archived