IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster

itobe

Thanks for the reply, I was not aware of that.

I can certainly live with a missing driver here and there as long as I'm made aware of it, nobody's perfect. Failing to do this is un-acceptable for a paid program. Iobit has become a trusted company to me, I'd hate to see this change.

I do like the comment feature which does have a section for missing drivers. I'll give that a shot and hope my missing drivers are included in the future. Hopefully, they will (or have in the V2 beta) change the "perfect" to reflect inaccuracies the program is apparently already aware of or at the least, not in the database. How can they say "perfect" if they don't even know themselves? Please change this Iobit.

TY

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi ianmoses

Welcome to the forum.

First step, is to identify the problem driver. It is probably a display driver. So roll back your updated drivers to the old drivers. Then update the drivers one at a time. This will allow you to identify the problem driver. Then roll back that problem driver and download the other drivers.

Pass the information relating to the problem driver to Iobit and they can investigate.

I will always Trust IObit but this DB man what a frustrrating piece of software. I am very dissappointed with the performance I have to use Unknown DEvice Indentifier to find my own drivers on a just out of warrenty HP Pavilion p1257c computer my main computer. DB just thinks everything is ok and does not even agknowledge the issues that are there. Is this an HP problem ? or does it just not have a query file large enough to find stuff? I had to rewrite my entire mainframe to solve it.

• 3 months later...