IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

HELP Needed: What do I do with StartManager?

kw95y

I launched AWC for the first time today. After scanning, I fixed all the problems, but just didn't know what to do with the lists came up with StartManager?

I double checked what's on the list; moved things to the ignored list; and then what?

I've tried everything I can except "delete it"-because it says it's reserved for expert. I don't consider myself an expert, but I did delete "one" thing on the list. After deleting that one thing, the whole left option panel was gone.

So what's the deal? I tried to look up the "HELP" section but couldn't find nothing. HELP anyone???

start up

ky95y-almost forgot(sometimers disease) if you don't want to sort through all that info, or aren't comfortable making wholesale changes to your current configuration, take a look here for a nifty little program you can download to trim some of the fat from your OS and speed up your PC experience-let us know if you like it-great day and God bless

Archived