IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

flashplayers

scrd01

flashplayers

Hi Enis,

I did not realise that the basis for this program was purely for entries listed within Device manager.

I know that the 2 i referred to are not, if these are treated as programmes as opposed to drivers, i agree your statement is correct.

if this is not the case then the 2 i mentioned plus Java,

should be added to the core listing as this would improve user security protection as most malware uses older versions of these programmes to access/infect computers, certainly a bonus point for IObit.

OR just show it as an advisory

Roy

NB if my suggestion is taken onboard, beware of auto MCAFEE add-on for flashplayer

Hi scrd01,

What enoskype said was right. Currently, Driver Booster will only update drivers listed in Device Manager to the latest version. Hence it will not provide update information for the programs you mentioned.

But I have forwarded your suggestion to our product manager for consideration. Let's hope this feature will be added in future version of Driver Booster.

If you have other suggestions or feedback, please post it here. All opinions from our users are highly valued.:-D

Cheers

Archived