IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Computer crash, ASC won't activate

I sent Cicely a private message trying to catch her but I think I failed and she already logged off. I explained my system crashed and I am currently doing a full system rebuild (not even fun) and restoring hundreds of programs (also not fun). I reinstalled ASC 6 and tried to install my license code. BUT it says I have reached my limit of installs. Hmm install one time on one computer and I'm maxed out? It did this with ASC 5 last year, sigh. She helped me then and I'm back again needing help. If Cicely or anyone else can help please contact me either for the next few hours with a PM or email me at >e-mail address deleted to stop harvesters.< if you need any info. Thank you so very, very much.

Danny Grimes

WOW!! The support team already replied and sent me my new code. Thank you so much!! And sorry to have bothered you Cicely. I will send you a PM to let you know so you don't waste your time trying to help me. I think this is the fastest I've ever gotten service somewhere, lol. :-D

Just another reason why I love ASC and highly recommend it to everyone.

Danny Grimes

Hi Nov8tr,

Happy to hear everything is fine. :-D

We greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness to send PM to me and post the issue has been solved here.

Besides, sincerely thank you for what you did for IObit. Cheers. :-D

Archived