IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for Driver Booster v1, v2, v3, v4 & v5

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Turkish language file for Driver Booster 3.4

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 3.4 is attached as DB3.4-Turkish.lng

Copy DB3.4-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\Language

Note: (x86) is valid for Windows 64 bit OSes.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1 is attached as DB4_Turkish.lng

Copy DB4_Turkish.lng file to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.

Czech language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1

(Mostly updated from 3.4 by end0 with some changes and of course new 4.0 stuff translated)

Copy Czech.lng to your install location, C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 64bit OS

or C:\Program Files \IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 32bit OS

• 2 weeks later...
Czech language file for Driver Booster 4.0 Beta 1

(Mostly updated from 3.4 by end0 with some changes and of course new 4.0 stuff translated)

Copy Czech.lng to your install location, C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 64bit OS

or C:\Program Files \IObit\Driver Booster Beta by default for 32bit OS

good work :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 RC (4.0.1.271)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 RC is attached as DB4_RC_4.0.1.271Turkish.lng

Copy DB4_RC_4.0.1.271Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

UPDATED: Language for Driver Booster 4 Final (4.0.3.322)

• Renamed "Vstupní licence" to "Správa licence" in MENU
  • Translated missing strings
  • Renamed file from Czech_2.lng to Czech.lng

original post follows:

Czech language file for Driver Booster 4 RC (4.0.2.320)

Since I put a lot of work into translating and proofreading Driver Booster 4 , I was shocked that IObit used different translation, that has mistakes (Clean unplugged devices translated as Clean PLUGGED devices - screenshot below), inconsistent capital letters etc.

I will still translate new DB versions, but no longer officialy. DB support doesn't even try to reply to my emails and that's a thing others have no issue with. I've also spent a lot of time translating IObit System Information, which was the hardest part. But RC build uses translation copied from google translate, and some terms doesn't make sense.

Examples of inconsistent letters: (#1 OFFICIAL - #2 MINE)

1bed553b6337bff02a7cb3bc9209b46b.pngd64e03c505876e79e9dbc8cc07849ca4.png

fb9c128490b50f345840c918947efedd.png40fc9a6776497077d4fdd72cfc114e36.png

Example of incorrect translation: (#1 OFFICIAL - #2 MINE) - translated as "connected" instead of "disconnected"

6bd7b7b0d63a0be87ce07309a012792d.pngabea476ff76fd642b5184670c54103d3.png

Examples of mistakes: (#1OFFICIAL - #2 MINE) - translated as "Buy now use yourself" instead of "Buy now and get"

94c91c017a7ddb900930db40cadf555e.png0487f20640bc9c9380a6250d6198c482.png

Download translation file, copy it and go to your Driver Booster installation directory. If you don't want to replace original, rename it to something else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.1 (4.1.0.390)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.0 RC is attached as DB4.1-Turkish.lng

Copy DB4.1-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.2 (4.2.0.478)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 4.2 is attached as DB4.2.0.478-Turkish.lng

Copy DB4.2.0.478-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

El idioma español en la ultima actualización de Driver Booster Pro no esta muy bien establecida hay algunos fallos de genero :-)

EDIT :

Please use at least Google Translation in your posts! IObit Forum is in ENGLISH and untranslated posts will be deleted.

Google Translate

Por favor, utilice al menos la traducción de Google en sus mensajes. IObit Forum está en INGLÉS y los posts no traducidos serán borrados.

• 1 month later...

Here's a Polish language file, with lot of fixes and updates.

Also attached source EN file.

Some suggestions:

1) Seperate strings for driver status at Scan screen and List of outdated drivers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n219518[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n219517[/ATTACH]

2) Wider button at Action Center

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n219520[/ATTACH]

• 2 months later...

Driver Booster 4.4 Czech language file

Language file that is present in official release of Driver Booster 4.4 is the same like in 4.3. Since there were almost no changes, there was (probably) no need to contact translators because of them. I've decided that I'll update my Czech language either way and release the file here. Changes from 4.3:

• Better translation of M_RstNoBackup
  • Translated new strings (3)
  • Translated edited strings (4)

Since I like IObit Software, I want to provide the best translation I currently can :) That's why I'll make sure my Czech file is always updated and as accurate as possible. If you're from Czech and have some feedback, please send me PM :) Thanks!

• 3 months later...

http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon4.png Turkish language file for Driver Booster 5 RC (5.0.2.1)

Turkish language file for Driver Booster 5 RC(5.0.2.1) is attached as DB5_RC(5.0.2.1)-Turkish.lng

Copy DB5_RC(5.0.2.1)-Turkish.lngfile to the location as shown below and rename it as Turkish.lng :

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Driver Booster\5.0.1\Language

Cheers.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...