IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Personal Care 2

hello valis

you probably have something running in the background, stop it and try again.

cheers

solbjerg

When I try to install the latest version of Personal Care, I am getting this error message:

"...is in a format not recognized by this version of the installer. Cannot uninstall"

The new version downloads, but it will not install because it cannot uninstall the older program. What can I do?

Hi Valis-hunt down anything related to the app. through a Windows search-delete all files and or folders -make sure you have nothing else running in the background(as Solbjerg suggests)that might hinder install(desktop firewall etc.)also you might want to look at your local services-right click my computer/select manage/click the + on services and applications/click on services-this will open a menu to the right-scroll through to see if any services are disabled-if you find something disabled, click on that line item and a description of the service will be revealed-you will get an option to start the service as well as a properties option that will open a window to reveal more about the service-start with this and get back to us-best of luck :wink:

Archived