IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

Advanced SystemCare v7

Dear IObit Team

I have been using the ASC Pro program for over 2 years now on my computer, my smartphone and my pad.

I am very satisfied with the program’s functions and its ability to keep my computer and gadgets working smoothly and properly.

Never had any problems with the program. It works perfectly and I love it.

I,m now trying the ASC 7 and it works perfectly.:-D

Thank you to all the development team for producing such a great quality product.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I will report your suggestion to add Metro UI in ASC v7 to our product team again. Hope they can add it.

@HolylandIsraelTours, we are so happy that you love our products.

Thanks for all of your long-term supports. Cheers.:wink:

Improvement suggestions for ASC7

I've had a look at ASC7 and these are my opinions for any improvements.

- Like so many others, I think that the start page should be reminiscent of ASC 5. It had a real nice look to it.

- Keep the tool box as is, it's easy to navigate, although some better explanations for some things wouldn't go astray.

- Change the Turbo Boost, to give details there and then about what has been shut down, instead of having to navigate to see the details.

- Action center should be kept.

- Driver Booster is great, keep it always.

- The coulouration of the whole thing might do with a change, not just dark coluration.

- Would be great to have an Anti-Virus incorporated into ASC7 and all future variants.

- The program deactivator is alright, but it might be improved to be a little more user friendly, like if someone is going to deactivate something, maybe a message about 'this could effect your systems capacity to ....' or something to that effect.

Ither than that I find ASC7 to be a great little program. Hope my suggestions help.

ASC7 beta2 on netbooks.

Most netbooks, that need ASC, have a display set at 1024-600.

Asc 7 beta2 does not support this screen size.

Open the "settings tab", try to change, but the Accept or OK buttons are OFF SCREEN.

For the rest, pleased with the results on my desktop PC's.

remark : Turbo should indeed mention what it is shutting down.

Hi QMG100 and Vilters,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report your suggestions for our product team for consideration.

For Turb Booster, actually, you just need to click " Details" then you can check what are the services that have been stopped. Maybe, it is not clear enough. Hope we can find a better way to show it.

Thanks again. Cheers. ;-)

QMG100

- Like so many others, I think that the start page should be reminiscent of ASC 5. It had a real nice look to it.

No! It should be more like metro ui....

- Keep the tool box as is, it's easy to navigate, although some better explanations for some things wouldn't go astray.

:)

- Change the Turbo Boost, to give details there and then about what has been shut down, instead of having to navigate to see the details.

:)

- Action center should be kept.

NO!

- Driver Booster is great, keep it always.

The idea of DB is good but it's not really made good! It still can't find many drivers! Yesterday, for example, on Intel website I saw that there are 4 updates available but DB didn't show me even one of them!

- The coulouration of the whole thing might do with a change, not just dark coluration.

I still hope for a brand-new METRO UI! I know that it wouldn't be in version 7 / :( / but I hope that it'll be available in version 8!

- Would be great to have an Anti-Virus incorporated into ASC7 and all future variants.

There is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate with Anti-Virus! It's not needen't to add Antivirus function in free and pro!

- The program deactivator is alright, but it might be improved to be a little more user friendly, like if someone is going to deactivate something, maybe a message about 'this could effect your systems capacity to ....' or something to that effect.

It's should me improved! TuneUp's program deactivator can disable more programs....but this is not a really problem! It's cool that IObit made Program Deactivator....this was one of my suggestions! :)

:))))))))))))))

ASC 7 Beta 2.0 works great. I have had a stable and clean machine. Better then ASC 6.4 which I got rid of because no need to keep it now. Vista Home basic 32 bit system has not crashed and works great....8:)

Driver Booster v1.0 found 4 NVIDIA drivers and a Realtek driver in worst condition and repaired them with latest updated drivers....:-D

Malware Fighter v2.1 has kept my machine virus, adware, spyware, rookit, pup and worm free. I have run superantispyware, malwarebytes and kingsoft after OIbit malware fighter and it has been clean...Great Job IObit!8-)

Smart Defrag v2.9 is fantastic. Defrags and optimizes my machine to peak performance. Better then auslogics, system mechanic and puran....

asc 7/6

hi !

because ther is no antivirus in asc 7.2, I use also asc 6 utimate.

the system seems very good !:-D

a small surprise : when I use the malware removal of 6 and 7, each 6 or 7 has something to removal after the first 6/7 I used ! (7 after 6 or 6 after 7). idem for the registry...

regards

Where oh Where has Beta 3 Gone (NRFPT?)

MY home screen for ASC Beta 2 says try Beta 3 so I did a search of the forum then searched Major Geeks then searched Google then posted this message.:oops:

I am running 7 Beta 2 on systems ranging from XP to Win7 (yes includes Vista) all are working fine other than the glitches listed already.:grin:

Hi Guys,

There will ASC Ultimate v7. It will be released after the final version of ASC v7 released.

@jeanmalfroy, for the issue" each 6 or 7 has something to removal after the first 6/7 I used ! ",please download the tool from: http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v6.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

@all, ASC beta 3 is on they way, you can download it soon. Cheers. :wink: