IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter which ASC I use. I enjoy them all. I am wondering if it is possible to allow users the ability, for a one time use upon download, to booster their internet. That way they get a feel of what it does. After use, they could still maintain the boosters affects until another upgrade is available.

Hi mauricewestbrook2014,

Thanks for your suggestion. Sorry for my late reply.

But could you please describe the suggestion more clearly? Then we will take into consideration. ;-)

It would be nice to have forum links on the free trial for issues that can not be fixed in free versions. ie, I have a registry error that after several attempted repairs it has yet to be fixed. Perhaps the repairs would go through with the purchased version but I'm not exactly sure since I'm not sure about the problem.

In short, forum links to repair issues would be a nice addition! Thanks.

Hi J3rp,

Thanks for your suggestions. It sounds good. I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration. Cheers. :wink:

BIG BUG!

The default setting for the Registry Scanner is "Deep Clean"....

Does IObit intend to melt a lot of computers? :mrgreen:

Please,do NOT have this as the default setting! Make sure the 'Deep Clean' option is unticked!

....come on now,please leave the 'deep scan results' to the people who know what they are doing! ;-)

-Cowboy

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds reasonable. I will report it and hope our product team will make changes. Cheers.:-D

Why is my history of Windows updates gone the beta cleaned them off, can I get the list back?

Hi pinyon,

Thanks for your feedbback.

Please the issue you mentioned, please just do not tick " Windows autoupdate cache and Windows autoupdate database" in settings under Junk Files Clean.

Please refer to the attachment.

The 2 items will not be ticked by default in the final version and the issue you mentioned will not happen unless users tick them manually.

Nothing shows up in the "Windows Updates" list for some reason, however. I know I have a large number of Windows updates installed, but nothing appears in the list.

Hi gbanger89,

Sincerely thanks for your detailed feedbacks. For the issue " Nothing shows up in the "Windows Updates" list", we will look into it and try to solve it in the next version.

Dear development team

In the ASC 7 there is a file called Spigot which does havoc with my Chrome browser and keeps on changing my search engine from Google to Yahoo.

Can you please take it out or at least give the user an option to stop it.

Otherwise I will not use this program even if you give it for free.

Another funny thing happened when I un-installed ASC 7 and returned to my ASC 6 Pro: the file shredder app disappeared.

How can I or where can I find it and re-apply it?

Sincerely

Ben

Hi HolylandIsraelTours,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I will report your suggestion about "Spigot" to our product team for consideration.

For the issue " file shredder app disappeared" , please re-install ASC v6 from http://www.iobit.com/downloadcenter.php?product=advanced-systemcare-v6 to see whether the issue can be solved.

If the issue still remains, please feel free to tell us with related screenshots.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.:-D

Works fine for me except when it comes to Windows updates. I am running w8 pro. It get to the part where i need a restart and it freezes.

Hi kclk525,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please gi8ve us the following details:

1) Why you need to restart?

2) Where it freezes? Please send us the related screenshots.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-in-windows-8

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Driver booster software.

When I have the above software installed it slows down the pc a lot

And also it fails some driver updates.

Running windows 8

I have uninstalled the program and I gave the PC a deep scan through

the ASC v7 program and corrected many errors including windows updates.

Reinstalled Driver booster software, and the same problem arose again.

Avoid installing Driver booster and use your windows device manager instead

for any driver updates.

Hi Rudolfje,

To look into the the issue about Driver Booster, please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop.

Please send us the zip file.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your reply.:-D

I like 7

So far it seems like a good program i do like some of the new features

I do wish things like turbo boost had a button more accessable being i turn it on and off so you have to click and then choose a tab then press the button..i mean its not a reall big deal but would be nice..id like to see a download counter..basically when i download stuff id like to see how many gigs i ended up after many games i downloaded..the internet i have has a limited amount and would be nice to keep track of it

having all settings upfront and explained is always nice

Hi Dargost

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your feedback. I am sure Iobit will consider your suggestion. In the meantime here is a very nice little program which should satisfy your internet usage needs. I have used it for many years and found it to be excellent.

ASC 7 Beta 3.0

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your discussions.:-D

Welcome to receive your precious suggestions for ASC v7, let's get together to make ASC v7 perfect. Cheers. :wink:

I just got the ASC 7 Beta 3.0 and it seems to be working more stable then the 7 Beta 2.0.... 3.0 found and cleaned 379.1MB more junk files then the 2.0 which cleaned out 163MB of junk files just prior to running 3.0.... 3.0 also found and repaired 1 disk error and 6 privacy issues. With Beta 2.0 I had to do a system recovery after last time I ran registry repair. With Beta 3.0 things seem to be running alright so far. I do not use registry repair unless system gets too slow. ASC v6.4 works great and kept my machine running great even if it did not find as much junk. I do not want a free license for Beta 2.0.... However, a free license for 3.0 would be welcomed....:wink:

ASC 7 Beta 3.0

ASC 7 Beta 3.0 takes a lot more time to scan and fix, however, it did pick up on more security issues than ASC 6 did. That i am grateful for. :-D

Also, data counter, as Dargost brought up, would be a great idea.

I have been following all the great feedback for ASC 7 Beta, and all the excellent suggestions from users. However, I am a bit concerned that there is a danger that the program is in danger of becoming bloated and following the unfortunate route of programs like Windows, Firefox etc...

While it might seem great to have a single program that does everything, this cannot be achieved without a cost in speed and performance. Adding things like a Data Counter, while sounding nice, would in my opinion just be unnecessary bloat. If Iobit do decide to go down the route of adding gimmicks, then I hope they make them optional items, so that users who wish to keep ASC as a streamlined, fast and efficient program, will have the opton to do so. There are many small free programs available for Data Counting and Net Monitoring, and it really is not necessary fo ASC to carry all these little gimmicks which will bloat the program unnecessarily.

Homepage Protection

O protetor de página inicial não está protegendo o navegador quando ele não é o principal navegador do sistema, isto está correto?

Windows 7 Ultimate

Navegadores

- Internet Explorer 10

- Mozilla Firefox 24

- Google Chrome 30.0.1599.69 m

O navegador principal é o Chrome e algum malware(por isso a sugestão anterior #343) está mudando a página inicial do firefox e não do Chrome.

The homepage protection don't protecting the homepage browser when it's not the main system browser, this is correct?

Windows 7 Ultimate

Browsers

- Internet Explorer 10

- Mozilla Firefox 24

The main browser is Chrome and a malware(so the previous suggestion #343) is changing the homepage of Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.

Update

O ASC 7 está baixando sozinho o ASC 6, mesmo quando a atualização automática está desativada. Acredito que não está correto, por que se está para procurar a atualização quando inicia, no máximo ele deveria notificar a atualização. Também tem a questão de versão.......

ASC 7 are dowloading the ASC 6 automatically, even the automatic update is disabled. I think that is not correct, because if configured to look for upgrade when start, at most it should notify the update. Also have the issue of version.........

I have been following all the great feedback for ASC 7 Beta, and all the excellent suggestions from users. However, I am a bit concerned that there is a danger that the program is in danger of becoming bloated and following the unfortunate route of programs like Windows, Firefox etc...

While it might seem great to have a single program that does everything, this cannot be achieved without a cost in speed and performance. Adding things like a Data Counter, while sounding nice, would in my opinion just be unnecessary bloat. If Iobit do decide to go down the route of adding gimmicks, then I hope they make them optional items, so that users who wish to keep ASC as a streamlined, fast and efficient program, will have the opton to do so. There are many small free programs available for Data Counting and Net Monitoring, and it really is not necessary fo ASC to carry all these little gimmicks which will bloat the program unnecessarily.

Hi Scannan and Dargost ,

I will report the suggestions to add download counter for consideration. And I agree with Scannan. Certainly, we should take a second thought when we decide to add a new feature to ensure all the features in ASC are essential.

But we do thank those who give us their precious suggestions. These suggestions are quite important to help us make improvement.:wink:

O protetor de página inicial não está protegendo o navegador quando ele não é o principal navegador do sistema, isto está correto?

Windows 7 Ultimate

Navegadores

- Internet Explorer 10

- Mozilla Firefox 24

O navegador principal é o Chrome e algum malware(por isso a sugestão anterior #343) está mudando a página inicial do firefox e não do Chrome.

The homepage protection don't protecting the homepage browser when it's not the main system browser, this is correct?

Windows 7 Ultimate

Browsers

- Internet Explorer 10

- Mozilla Firefox 24

The main browser is Chrome and a malware(so the previous suggestion #343) is changing the homepage of Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.

Hi viniciusmonteir,

Actually, homepage protection can protect your Chrome, IE and FireFox. But you should turn on All the related settings.

1) Please check and make sure that you are running ASC beta 3.

2) Please click settings of ASC ==>HomePage Protection==>click settings==>set your homepage and turn on homepage protection for your Chrome, IE and Firefox. Then it will protect your homepage. Please refer to the attachment.

If you turn on all the settings about your HomePage Protection, but your home page was changed. Please feel free to tell us.

Too Kool

I like the prices on the extra software for using the Beta version. I bought them both and I like the extra's for buying the pro version of IOrbit Malware Fighter Pro and Smart DeFrag Pro. I am disappointed in the Driver Booster, but I will wine about that in the appropriate Forum. Other than the part I have not received an answer for or I missed it I love ASC7 Beta 3.0. Good work so far and I will keep looking.

A solution

Hi viniciusmonteir,

Actually, homepage protection can protect your Chrome, IE and FireFox. But you should turn on All the related settings.

1) Please check and make sure that you are running ASC beta 3.

2) Please click settings of ASC ==>HomePage Protection==>click settings==>set your homepage and turn on homepage protection for your Chrome, IE and Firefox. Then it will protect your homepage. Please refer to the attachment.

If you turn on all the settings about your HomePage Protection, but your home page was changed. Please feel free to tell us.

Oi, agradeço a resposta. Fiz exatamente como foi passado, porém sem resultado. Não sei se isto é um bug do Firefox ou da Proteção, mas consegui me livrar do problema. Na pasta %appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\, tem um arquivo chamado user.js, se remover a entrada browser.startup.homepage ele volta ao normal. Estranho que o mesmo a entrada sendo diferente da que coloquei na proteção ele não reclamou nem alterou.

Hi, thanks to reply. I did exactly as it was passed, but without result. I don't know if this is a bug in Firefox or of protection, but I solved the problem. In the folder "% appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\", has a file called user.js, if remove the entry browser.startup.homepage it back to normal. Strange that the entry is different from that put in protection, but the protection didn't complain or changed the entry in the file.

absolutely love it!

i have a older laptop computer my sister sent me for my birthday...it has had some issues...and since i have been using this program the advanced system care 6 i love it...i hardly have any issues..i scan regularly and it does the job! thanks to iobit its the best i have used. :grin: