IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icon ASC

Similar Skype on the task bar its not nice the software is so intrusive and occupies the space needed in the taskbar would be good if there is an icons only on hidden icon space.

Sorry i use google translator :) .

I don't know if I understood, but it's just configure the taskbar to hide. Click with left button of mouse in the taskbar, click in properties, click in customize in the notification area box. Configure how you think better.

I don't know if I understood, but it's just configure the taskbar to hide. Click with left button of mouse in the taskbar, click in properties, click in customize in the notification area box. Configure how you think better.

Yes i can and almost everybody can the point is its a unnecessary extra which only complicates the program and work with it.

Similar Skype on the task bar its not nice the software is so intrusive and occupies the space needed in the taskbar would be good if there is an icons only on hidden icon space.

Sorry i use google translator :) .

Hi Hypnotic,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean that you do not want the icon of ASC appear in the Taskbar? Ok, I will report your suggestions to our product team for consideration.

Besides, when you click "-" to minimize ASC, then the icon of ASC will appear on the taskbar. When you click "x"to close ASC, then it will not appear in the taskbar.:wink:

Cicely/Hypnotic

It is normal for a program to apprear in the Taskbar when activated. It is designed to make it easier for users to switch between programs. ASC only appears in the taskbar when the main GUI is activated. Otherwise ASC icon appears in the system try. If Hypnotics issue is that there is no room in his Taskbar, then he should exit some programs as suggested.

I do not believe that the vast majority of users would consider this particular item to be an issue which needs to be resolved.

leuk programma

ik vind de 7.0 versie metro stijlen erg fijn om mee te werken wat een verschil met versie 6

ja verder ieder die asc heeft gebruikt of wil gaan gebruiken, stap over op de 7 versie en kom er achter wat voor nieuws het allemaal heeft .

ik denk dat het uw moeite waard zal zijn:mrgreen:

Hi Hypnotic,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean that you do not want the icon of ASC appear in the Taskbar? Ok, I will report your suggestions to our product team for consideration.

Besides, when you click "-" to minimize ASC, then the icon of ASC will appear on the taskbar. When you click "x"to close ASC, then it will not appear in the taskbar.:wink:

Yes i do not want the icon of ASC appear in the Taskbar i thing its no neadet thanks.

Hypnotic

If you read the previous posts, you will find that this issue is explained. It is normal for the program to appear in the Taskbar, and it will only only appear their if you manually activate the program. Most pc users want this to happen as it makes program switching easier.

So if you do not want it there, do not manually activate the program. ASC can still be set to load on system startup, and the ASC icon will appear in the system tray. The program can be launched from there.

A lover of SC 7 / عاشق ای اس سی ۷

سلام

من نسخه رایگان و آزمایشی رو نصب کردم. سیستم من اچ پی ۶۳۷۰ اس است و روی ویندوز ۸ کار میکنه

محشره! محشر!محشره!

واقعا خیالم را راحت کرده اما حیف که بخاطر تحریم کشورم در اثر سیاستهای غلط :mrgreen:مسولین کشورم نمیتوام نسخه حرفه ای آن را بخرم

متشکرم حتما به دیگران هم بگویید امتحان کنند

مسعودعزیزی

ساکن تهران-ایران

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Google Translation /ترجمه گوگل

Hi

I've installed the trial version for free. My system is a HP 6370 MS was working on Windows 8.

Awesome! Fantastic ... awesome!

But in hindsight, I really easy to have a pity that due to wrong policies of sanctions, officials in my country can not buy the Pro version. :mrgreen:

Thank you to tell others to try.

Msvdzyzy

In Tehran - Iran

Hi masoudazizi, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

IObit Forum is in English, please at least give the web translation as I did for you from Google Translate or any other, if you have to write any other language than English.

For your wish to have a pro version, it may come true if you make good suggestions in the forum. Also, follow IObit in Facebook where, from time to time, licenses are given as gratis.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v7 Final version.

Cheers.

When is ASC 7 scheduled for final release and will it be both in Pro and Ultimate version?

Hi comp12,

Please see this post under ASC Ultimate 7? thread from Cicely.

Yes, there will be ASC 7 Pro version and also there will be Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7.

FYI:

If you have a license for ASC 6 Pro, you can even use it in ASC 7 Beta 3.0.

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype

I am very confused as to how a licence is required for a Beta version. This question has been raised numerous times on the forum regarding ASC 7 Beta, and I have not seen an explanation/answer from Iobit on the issue.

I cannot comprehend how there could be a cost to a user who is willing to risk a beta version in order to assist the developers in correcting bugs/issues.

Hi Scannan,

This has been discussed long time ago too.

I agree with you, but as far as I understand IObit wants to test the licensing of the new version, ie., that they want to check, before releasing the non-beta version, if license input, verification, appliance goes well.

Could it be done in other ways? Yes, but IObit chooses it's own way.

That's my interpretation anyway. :wink:

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype

I am very confused as to how a licence is required for a Beta version. This question has been raised numerous times on the forum regarding ASC 7 Beta, and I have not seen an explanation/answer from Iobit on the issue.

I cannot comprehend how there could be a cost to a user who is willing to risk a beta version in order to assist the developers in correcting bugs/issues.

Actually the license would be usable in asc 6 as well so if they do not find the beta to their liking it can still be used. I believe that ASC 7 ask for a license code because internally it is considered more or a pre-release (or preview release) more so than a beta. I know it says beta 3 but that is still what I believe. They also did the same thing with the final versions of asc 6 pro and ultimate betas.

ASV vs Malewarebytes

ASC7 told me my computer was totally clean and running great. I then ran Malwarebytes and it found 167 infections. Yall need to work on the Maleware section. I'm a faithful member of ASC but from now on I'll run Malwarebytes. Sorry guys.