IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

ASC 7- what I would like to see?

I would like to have the "Toolbars" option back in the Uninstaller- GREAT help when removing toolbars on clients systems! As for the over-all look, maybe have a way to switch from the older, ASC 5 layout to the newer layout? It would be a great choice for users.

I have been using the beta 3 on Windows 8.1 Preview, and the "RTM" version from TechNet, and I must say, it works great on Windows 8.1. I doubt it would be worth it to make it work under the "Metro" side, but installing a nice, big button on the Start screen would cool. Keep up the great work!

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two Things

I was not pleased to find Driver Booster start up on its own; I much prefer to schedule this sort of touchy process on my own time when I can afford to pay close attention to what's happening. I trust ASC7 a lot, but not THAT much. Take off the auto start and let the client decide when to upgrade his drives.

The other thing I mentioned in one of my first comments: I believe ASC7 is turning OFF both the IObit malware fighter and the Windows program -- probably during IObit initiated downloads. Then I have to turn them back on, and restart my PC, which is a bother for me and will probably be bewildering to a whole lot of people who don't know what's going on. Fix it by reenabling the programs, or don't turn them off, if that's possible.

btw it will be easy if to ignore the baidu search engine. i have to press keep at google chrome everytime i open browser

Hi xemo-aslam,

Sorry that I can not get you totally. Could you please describe the situation " i have to press keep at google chrome everytime i open browser" more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ASC 7 seems to be a bit glitchy now. it still scans and repairs things, but the window seems jumpy/glitchy. why?

Hi S-J95;95939,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please describe the issue " the window seems jumpy/glitchy" more clearly with related screenshots.

Hi Scannan,

This has been discussed long time ago too.

I agree with you, but as far as I understand IObit wants to test the licensing of the new version, ie., that they want to check, before releasing the non-beta version, if license input, verification, appliance goes well.

Could it be done in other ways? Yes, but IObit chooses it's own way.

That's my interpretation anyway. :wink:

Cheers.

Hi enoskype and Scannan,

enoskype, thanks for explaining the issue. To some degree, What enoskype said is IObit want to do. Also, as TJB1982 said, this license code can be used on ASC v6, user can choose which version they want. But Scannan, your concerns are also reasonable. I will report the situation to our product team. Hope there will be a better strategy in the future.

Thanks for both your assistance. Cheers. :wink:

ASC7 told me my computer was totally clean and running great. I then ran Malwarebytes and it found 167 infections. Yall need to work on the Maleware section. I'm a faithful member of ASC but from now on I'll run Malwarebytes. Sorry guys.

Hi Yoopy,

Sorry to hear that you will use Malwarebytes instead of ASC.

Actually, different products have different rules to judge your PC. However,it does not mean the one who can find more issues are better. As you are our old users, you should know that ASC always give our users with real data.

Hope my explanation can rebuild your confidence for ASC. :-D

I would like to have the "Toolbars" option back in the Uninstaller- GREAT help when removing toolbars on clients systems! As for the over-all look, maybe have a way to switch from the older, ASC 5 layout to the newer layout? It would be a great choice for users.

I have been using the beta 3 on Windows 8.1 Preview, and the "RTM" version from TechNet, and I must say, it works great on Windows 8.1. I doubt it would be worth it to make it work under the "Metro" side, but installing a nice, big button on the Start screen would cool. Keep up the great work!

Hi jamwheat,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

Welcome more suggestions. Cheers. ;-)

I was not pleased to find Driver Booster start up on its own; I much prefer to schedule this sort of touchy process on my own time when I can afford to pay close attention to what's happening. I trust ASC7 a lot, but not THAT much. Take off the auto start and let the client decide when to upgrade his drives.

The other thing I mentioned in one of my first comments: I believe ASC7 is turning OFF both the IObit malware fighter and the Windows program -- probably during IObit initiated downloads. Then I have to turn them back on, and restart my PC, which is a bother for me and will probably be bewildering to a whole lot of people who don't know what's going on. Fix it by reenabling the programs, or don't turn them off, if that's possible.

Hi mahaffy,

I will report your concerns about Driver Booster to our product team for consideration.

For the other issue" I believe ASC7 is turning OFF both the IObit malware fighter and the Windows program -- probably during IObit initiated downloads.", please describe it more clearly with details to help us look into it. Because ASC v7 will not turning OFF both the IObit malware fighter and the Windows program.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Skip UAC Warning

I noticed that the last few times I have opened ASC 7 Beta 3.0, even though I have the option set to "Skip User Account Control warning," I still get the UAC warning and have to choose to allow changes to this computer. It only asks the first time I open it from the taskbar after starting Windows (I have it set to start automatically with Windows). The subsequent times, it does not ask. If I right-click the icon on the taskbar and click "Exit," and then reopen the program, however, I do see the warning again.

I just thought I should let you know that this problem has not been entirely fixed, despite what I said in my feedback upon initial use of ASC 7 Beta 3.0. I guess I spoke too hastily.

Everything else seems it is coming along very nicely. Advanced SystemCare has improved by far in the time I have been using it, which started at version 3. Keep up the good work, IObit!

ASC7 told me my computer was totally clean and running great. I then ran Malwarebytes and it found 167 infections. Yall need to work on the Maleware section. I'm a faithful member of ASC but from now on I'll run Malwarebytes. Sorry guys.

ASC, for example, doesn't scan for PUPs! It's normal that Malwarebytes have found infections! Even if you have antivirus product, Malwarebytes can find PUPs / like toolbars / and etc.! :)

Also ASC's malware module is very basic so it's not made for strong protection.

Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta 3

There are still some little bugs in ASC 7 Beta 3 but I'm sure that in the final version they'll be fixed!

Now I've reinstalled my PC so I will install the final version when it releases!

I wish you many success with this version because it's really very good and you deserve it!!! :)))

Thank you, IObit!

ASC, for example, doesn't scan for PUPs! It's normal that Malwarebytes have found infections! Even if you have antivirus product, Malwarebytes can find PUPs / like toolbars / and etc.! :)

Also ASC's malware module is very basic so it's not made for strong protection.

norton737/Yoopy

Yes, it is basic. It is not supposed to be a full malware protection. That is why Iobit released Malware Fighter, so that users could get full protection. ASC malware function was never intended to replace or equal a dedicated Malware Protection program.

norton737/Yoopy

Yes, it is basic. It is not supposed to be a full malware protection. That is why Iobit released Malware Fighter, so that users could get full protection. ASC malware function was never intended to replace or equal a dedicated Malware Protection program.

:) I know that!

Ah -- happened again without help, apparently, from ASC7. Both IObit Malware Fighter and Windows Defender were again turned off after booting my PC. Is it perhaps that the two programs CAN NOT run at the same time? Noticed that Windows Defender would not turn on when Malware Fighter was running. When it had finished, I was able to turn on Windows Defender . . . but noticed that the notification window showed Defender as ON. but Malware Fighter continued to show as OFF. Is that perhaps because I'm using the free version, which it seems must be run manually; would the paid (upgrade) version allow it to be in a constant ON state?

At any rate, would you see about cross interference between the two programs maybe causing Win Defender to be turned off?

Ah -- happened again without help, apparently, from ASC7. Both IObit Malware Fighter and Windows Defender were again turned off after booting my PC. Is it perhaps that the two programs CAN NOT run at the same time? Noticed that Windows Defender would not turn on when Malware Fighter was running. When it had finished, I was able to turn on Windows Defender . . . but noticed that the notification window showed Defender as ON. but Malware Fighter continued to show as OFF. Is that perhaps because I'm using the free version, which it seems must be run manually; would the paid (upgrade) version allow it to be in a constant ON state?

At any rate, would you see about cross interference between the two programs maybe causing Win Defender to be turned off?

Hi mahaffy,

Please send us the related screenshots to show the issue that Windows Defender has been turned off to help us look into the issue. By the way, I checked that your OS is Win7, is that right?

Amateur Hour

Not being a pro, I never think of saving screenshots until it's too late. I'll try to replicate the problem . . . but don't hold your breath. And, yeah, Win7. (Tried 8 on my other laptop, and without a touchscreen [and maybe with] it's a pain in the arse. Why do they keep dumbing down their OS?)

Just An Amateur's Question

Ran ASC7 scan w/ auto shutdown last night. This morning, had registry defrag repair at boot-up. "Hmm," I said, "never had registry problems before, and I ran ASC7 again, and again had registry defrag on reboot. So I scanned only registry w/ ASC7, and got a clean bill of health. "Hmm." I said again, and ran registry defrag only with ASC6 (Ultimate) and by golly caught another registry error. Ran again, and it also says I'm good to go, now.

So don't try to explain the differences and why that's so, just tell me that, yes, it's simply that different algorithms were used and don't worry my pretty little head about it, everything's fine. Right?

mahaffy

Registry defrag and registry clean are completely different functions. Registry defrag isthe same as disk defrag except it makes the registry contiguous.

Registry clean removes unnecessary and damaged registry entries.

Boot defrag is performed when it is necessary to defrag items that cannot be moved when the system is running, such as system files, MFT, and registry structure.

I have installed every version (pretty much anyways) of ASC since before ASC 2013 with Antivirus. I was just wondering if there is any way of uninstalling the other versions to save space, or can I even do it? Or maybe are the older files needed for ASC 7 to function?

Just curious because my Program Files folder is looking pretty crowded with all of the different versions in there.

I noticed that the last few times I have opened ASC 7 Beta 3.0, even though I have the option set to "Skip User Account Control warning," I still get the UAC warning and have to choose to allow changes to this computer. It only asks the first time I open it from the taskbar after starting Windows (I have it set to start automatically with Windows). The subsequent times, it does not ask. If I right-click the icon on the taskbar and click "Exit," and then reopen the program, however, I do see the warning again.

I just thought I should let you know that this problem has not been entirely fixed, despite what I said in my feedback upon initial use of ASC 7 Beta 3.0. I guess I spoke too hastily.

Everything else seems it is coming along very nicely. Advanced SystemCare has improved by far in the time I have been using it, which started at version 3. Keep up the good work, IObit!

Hi gbanger89 ,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for my late reply.

For the issue about UAC, please send us ASCTray.log under :%appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7 to help us look into the issue.

Thanks in advance. :-D

I have installed every version (pretty much anyways) of ASC since before ASC 2013 with Antivirus. I was just wondering if there is any way of uninstalling the other versions to save space, or can I even do it? Or maybe are the older files needed for ASC 7 to function?

Just curious because my Program Files folder is looking pretty crowded with all of the different versions in there.

Hi RebirthKing,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Yeah, you can uninstall your other versions except ASC v7.

If you meet any issues, please feel free to tell us.

Users in this forums are warmhearted to help.:-D

Guys.

I'm in love with ASC7, but one thing I've noticed is that even though my internet connection is down, I can run ASC7 and it will tell me all of the viruses and problems it's found.

After I run ASC7, it tells me everything is cleared up, but if I run it again, the same "problems" show up again. How is that possible??

Pro

I use your program and i also recommend it to everyone i know.

For me its perfect but i have one suggestion:

If i have "pro" version of program why after update to new version you degrade it to "free" if i pay for it?

This is so wrong, you should at list give "pro" version for some specific time to people who already pay for full version.