IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

IN v7 BETAT 3 PLEASE STOP ANNOYINTG US

I've been long time user, and I am getting tired of you got notice in the action center and then get me to buy a API like malware, or put in windows 8 start button, please give me the right to turn theses off!

Sal:roll:

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

@ mirecek1965 , yeah, ASC can support Windows 8.1.

@ fredphoesh, thanks for your feedback, I will report your concerns to our product team. Hope we can find a a way that can benefit both IObit and our users. Also, we will be much appreciated to receive your suggestions about this issue.

@Ashish Kumar , could you please describe your suggestions more clearly?

Looking forward to your reply. :-D

when i installed win 8 then during its boot it's splash screen didn't even displayed those circling dots and booted up quickly but after using ASC 6 that boot up speed was reduced and the splash screen remained for 2-3 seconds and then the welcome screen came and the computer booted up which earlier didn't happened earlier. So earlier my boot up time which was about 2-3 seconds increased to about 4-5 seconds.:?:

Hi Ashish Kumar,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Have you tried the latest ASC v7 beta 4.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_6_beta_3_%280928%29.html ?

If you have not, please try it and see whether the issue remains.

If the issue still remains, please feel free to tell us.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks it worked better but metro(mentioned as a new feature on the download location) is just a skin i thought that is would be in metro totally :cry:

Game info deleted

It seems that some of my game settings and even some saved games get deleted due to scans..which kinda sux having to reset game settings, if there is a way to change that id like to know if not i think there should be a way to change it.

Still happy otherwise with v7,

Would be cool if the program eventually could check settings including virtual memory and other settings that effect performance then give suggestions for better performance, more graphical...basically if something goes wrong you can just look at ASC and know what has changed and what would be the best way to fix it or whatever, i hate when things go wrong because another program changed a setting like DNS settings so you will stay on there web page when starting your browser..you have to go through alot of stuff before you find the problem and there are alot of people that waste money on sending there computers to a shop ...would be nice to just look and be able to know the problem and fix it

Bug

When running the Advanced System card beta on windows 8.1 it tended to slow the system down alittle and skip over tests that were requested to be run. I have been running the program and found it to look great but ran slower than the previous version.

over all it runs good but much slower on scanning the system.

When running the Advanced System card beta on windows 8.1 it tended to slow the system down alittle and skip over tests that were requested to be run. I have been running the program and found it to look great but ran slower than the previous version.

I think that ASC7 3.0 is a little slower but I think it is due to that the program catches twice as much error's and bad things we do not want on our system.

I still am waiting on a solution to adding exceptions to ASC7 so I can use program without 30 minutes of prep time before I use it. I would like to run it on automatic but sadly cannot. Please help! :roll:

I love adding new clients to my Company 7 more computers that will be running ASC7 & Avast Antivirus.

I think that ASC7 3.0 is a little slower but I think it is due to that the program catches twice as much error's and bad things we do not want on our system.

I still am waiting on a solution to adding exceptions to ASC7 so I can use program without 30 minutes of prep time before I use it. I would like to run it on automatic but sadly cannot. Please help! :roll:

I love adding new clients to my Company 7 more computers that will be running ASC7 & Avast Antivirus.

ASC 7 b4 is out, have you tried it. :mrgreen: @CKCustom

Why isn't there a setup of ASC 7 with all the tools , It would be so nice if all the tools are included in the setup itself.

Hi Ashish Kumar,

Thanks for your feedback.

What are the tools that you mentioned? Actually, Tool Box in ASC v7 contains a lot of tools.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

It seems that some of my game settings and even some saved games get deleted due to scans..which kinda sux having to reset game settings, if there is a way to change that id like to know if not i think there should be a way to change it.

Still happy otherwise with v7,

Would be cool if the program eventually could check settings including virtual memory and other settings that effect performance then give suggestions for better performance, more graphical...basically if something goes wrong you can just look at ASC and know what has changed and what would be the best way to fix it or whatever, i hate when things go wrong because another program changed a setting like DNS settings so you will stay on there web page when starting your browser..you have to go through alot of stuff before you find the problem and there are alot of people that waste money on sending there computers to a shop ...would be nice to just look and be able to know the problem and fix it

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply.

What are the names of the games? Are they online games?

To look into the issue, please download the tool from: http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v6.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file ASC6_Info_File.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

For your other suggestion, would you please give us more details and we will try to make improvements.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi CKCustom,

What do you mean by "I would like to run it on automatic but sadly cannot."?

Do you mean that you can not run ASC at Windows Startup? Did you enable ASC to load at Windows Startup?

Hi dtruaxjr,

Could you please give us more details to look into the issue " it tended to slow the system down alittle and skip over tests that were requested to be run.“?

Do you mean it is slower to run a program or slower to open website or slower to boot up?

More details will be much appreciated.

Tools in toolbox

Hi Ashish Kumar,

What are the tools that you mentioned? Actually, Tool Box in ASC v7 contains a lot of tools.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hey I am talking about the tools in the toolbox.

They don't come included not all of them.

When i click the tools in the toolbox the it is first downloaded the it is launched.

I am saying that all those tools which have to be downloaded could be included in the setup itself.:-D:-D

Hey I am talking about the tools in the toolbox.

They don't come included not all of them.

When i click the tools in the toolbox the it is first downloaded the it is launched.

I am saying that all those tools which have to be downloaded could be included in the setup itself.:-D:-D

But this would make the setup huge to be downloaded. :smile:

Please could there be a completely revised and fresh User Interface for ASC 7

You can also create own ui for asc 7 using skin edit.

For downloading go to ascv7 pro skins forum. Also if you want you can upload your skin. :grin: :mrgreen: Follow the program instuctions to make own UI

That wont change the fundamental elements

You can also create own ui for asc 7 using skin edit.

For downloading go to ascv7 pro skins forum. Also if you want you can upload your skin. :grin: :mrgreen: Follow the program instuctions to make own UI

That wont change the fundamental elements of the screen like loations of the button.

Moreover every time i try to edit a skin the skin file gets corrupt may be because i don't:-D know much about skin editing.

That wont change the fundamental elements of the screen like loations of the button.

Moreover every time i try to edit a skin the skin file gets corrupt may be because i don't:-D know much about skin editing.

Yes that can't be changed this moment, you're right. It requires advanced Photoshop skills in doing that. The location can't be changed.

to answer

Hi CKCustom,

What do you mean by "I would like to run it on automatic but sadly cannot."?

Do you mean that you can not run ASC at Windows Startup? Did you enable ASC to load at Windows Startup?

I can but it will say that several programs I have and use are malware and deletes them. I have to stop and zip whatever I don't want to use. I have several security protocols that I need that were written for my company and running it from start-up is great but........

I need to be able to add exceptions unless you want to help me rewrite my security software, afterall you are the best!!!!!

I will update........

I have it on start-up on my other computers which works great with one minor exception of Driver Booster, posted properly.