IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking at the network optimization for wireless and see you have all but one. Could you add 802.11ac.

Hi parkd1,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have recorded it down for programmer reference now. :razz:

It'll be good if Turbo Boost has Battery saving mood and Max Performance Mood. :) Not only one / and there isn't any information what it does / .

Also add function to protect ASC settings with master password! :)

Hi norton737,

Thanks for your suggestion, we have added this kind of information in Turbo Boost in beta 1 already. You can try it now. :mrgreen:

This so damed sweet so far-I use ver#6.If I come up with any problems I will let you know!!!! Thanks

Dear Fluffyman36,

I guess IObit programmers will be happy to hear this. :wink:

Please post your new findings or suggestions regarding this program. We will try our best to improve it to be better and better. :mrgreen:

Elegancy of the size of the GUI is questionable!!!!!

Hi Cicely,

Sorry to say that the size of the main GUI is not to my taste at all.

It shouldn't be an alternative to a resizable GUI.

Open ASC6 and ASC7 at the same time and see which one has a better size and a better look!!!!

Cheers.

Thanx so much for the ASC 7 beta. The new funcion "Driver booster" is great!!!

But do u use the design of ASC 6?? I thought u will use design ASC 5?

What i dont like is the ACTION CENTER who tell me all times: u need 2 other programms! Maleware fighter and Smart defrag!

Well i have both as Complete registered version but i dont like if ASC force me always to install it!

Better delete the action center or make it invisible (button)

Windows 8.1

Just wanted to put a note on here that I have been using advanced system care 7 beta on Windows 8.1 Preview and have not had any problems so far. I do not know if results will vary according to system configurations but with my specific system it is flawless. I am also using Smart Defrag 2.8 and Malware Fighter 2.0 and have not had problems with the new windows defender. 8:) or anything else. All the IOBIT programs deliver the results I expect with no hassles.

Broswer History Suggestion

I think it would be much better for advanced system care to give you the option of clearing all browser histoy or just clearing something older than a specified time frame... For example have it so you can set it to clear anything older than 1 month old in the history without affecting your current browsing history this way if you have a site you frequently visit it will still be in the history but the duplicate copied of the same page would be deleted. Facebook would be a prime example of why this would be a useful option. With all of there updates sometimes you end up with varying versions of the same site or flash player caches for certain sites (IE Facebook apps). As far as the registry scan goes it does get confusing if you are not computer savvy to know what strings mean what. I think it would be nice if advanced system care would allow you to pull up a full report when the scan has completed the review it in full screen. On some of the HD displays out there it is hard to read some of the text and turning up windows text size causes compatibility problems with games and apps. If you could make a full summary screen after the scan has completed that we could zoom in or out on it would be much easier to read. With the registry sweep it would be nice if you could change the category view into a program by program list so if you want to clear it but have a program you want protected you can easily preserve those settings without having to deal with an entire mismatched list. I happen to be computer savvy but this program is more beneficial to people who are not. I have also noticed that when ASC 7 finds registry fragments and says it needs to restart to complete it doesn't come up. Also sometimes when ASC needs to do a disk scan, registry defrag, and vulnerability updates in 1 scan with windows 8 it triggers the operating systems automatic repair functions is there any way this can be prevented?

@norton737 & TJB1982

Advanced SystemCare v7 beta is fully supporting Windows 8.1. :wink:

@enoskype

I have written down your concern regarding the GUI size and surely will forward it to the program team for consideration.

@Daskalos

There is a hide link at the bottom right of the Action Center window. You can click it to hide it. :)

There are also other users like smiley face than ABC. We have also written down this request and will consider it seriously in Beta 2.

@TJB1982

To sum up your latest post, there are three suggestions and one question:

Suggestion 1: option to customize the cleanning of browser history according to time.

Suggestion 2: supporting maximizing the report window for easier reading.

Suggestion 3: change the category view into a program by program list.

I will forward them to our product team for further consideration. :mrgreen:

Regarding your question, the program will not restart your computer automatically. It only tells you that these modules will be fixed on reboot. Regarding the Automatic repair function, please make sure whether you tick that option in Advanced SystemCare scanning window. We provide Automatically repair and Shut down PC option in scanning window.

Sorry about the poor wording

What I meant with the lack of the registry defrag was I had manually restarted the computer just after the scan and it did not kick in. My computer is running fine but wanted to let you know something is going on with that part of the scan that shouldn't be.

What I meant with the lack of the registry defrag was I had manually restarted the computer just after the scan and it did not kick in. My computer is running fine but wanted to let you know something is going on with that part of the scan that shouldn't be.

Hello TJB1982,

To look into this issue, please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

ASC 7 becomes unresponsive for long if re-opened after a long period of it being closed (closed to tray),takes it long time to open the window and made my pc lagging while at it lol

didn't happen on ASC 6

Hello ragous,

To look into this issue, please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

:) Thank you for the information! I hope that smiles will be back again!

And I really want metro skin! :)

Maybe we can have a choice thw way you can pick if you want smiles faces or the letters. For the skin we could have a choice if we want to use Metro or not. The way all most every we be happy.

:) Thank you for the information! I hope that smiles will be back again!

And I really want metro skin! :)

There was a poll about UI on facebook .

And current skin is the winner , i hope they will not change it ... It's awesome , but it needs some improvements...

Example: When you're scrolling through problems when scan is finished , scroller is almost impossible to see , i hope they will make it blue or white :smile:

I don't like metro at all ... :?

btw. Thanks to IObit for giving us an option to ignore action center .. Finally :mrgreen:

Also NO MORE Simplified and Expert modes , thank god :-D

I hope it will stay like it is now ...