IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

I can but it will say that several programs I have and use are malware and deletes them. I have to stop and zip whatever I don't want to use. I have several security protocols that I need that were written for my company and running it from start-up is great but........

I need to be able to add exceptions unless you want to help me rewrite my security software, afterall you are the best!!!!!

I will update........

I have it on start-up on my other computers which works great with one minor exception of Driver Booster, posted properly.

Which version are you using? Try using the latest beta v4.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright

But this would make the setup huge to be downloaded. :smile:

You know when you are offline and don't have and internet connection at that moment then when you want to use a particular tool then it is very annoying to see the message "Please check your internet connection and try again".

It is better to download all at once than to download all in installments.:-):smile:

Which version are you using? Try using the latest beta v4.

I just updated the entire office with 4.0.//// same issue

I don't nearly get all the time I need or want to work on keeping up with our computers. I came into work today at 2am to get this all done, thank God the phones aren't ringing yet! :-D

You know when you are offline and don't have and internet connection at that moment then when you want to use a particular tool then it is very annoying to see the message "Please check your internet connection and try again".

It is better to download all at once than to download all in installments.:-):smile:

If you do not want to install a toolbox tool you don't have to this way :mrgreen:

I just updated the entire office with 4.0.//// same issue

I don't nearly get all the time I need or want to work on keeping up with our computers. I came into work today at 2am to get this all done, thank God the phones aren't ringing yet! :-D

Maybe you should report the programs with their names as false positive.:grin:

Recommendation

When I click the scan button in the performance monitor it launches the ASC window. So why not add an internal quick scan in the performance monitor rather than to open the ASC window. It would be way lot cool if a quick and basic scan could be performed in the performance montior itself. It would facilitate the user to perform a basic scan for a quick boost.

When I click the scan button in the performance monitor it launches the ASC window. So why not add an internal quick scan in the performance monitor rather than to open the ASC window. It would be way lot cool if a quick and basic scan could be performed in the performance montior itself. It would facilitate the user to perform a basic scan for a quick boost.

Yeah that would certainly be good. :smile:

Hi guys,

For the issue about Tools in Tool Box, what dev3 said is quite reasonable. If add all the tools in the setup, the setup will be too huge. It will take a long time to download. For your conserns, once you use the tool, it will be launched on your PC and you can use it without network. Besides, users is online at the most of time and the have the right to choose what they really want. Certainly, your concerns are reasoable, but we need to find the banlance.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. :wink:

Hi guys,

ASC v7 final version will be released soon. It really took a long time, for we always want to make it perfect. :wink:

Thanks all of you guys. Your suggestions and feedbacks help us a lot to improve our product.

Without your guy, IObit can not be so far so good. Bottom up. :mrgreen:

I can but it will say that several programs I have and use are malware and deletes them. I have to stop and zip whatever I don't want to use. I have several security protocols that I need that were written for my company and running it from start-up is great but........

I need to be able to add exceptions unless you want to help me rewrite my security software, afterall you are the best!!!!!

I will update........

I have it on start-up on my other computers which works great with one minor exception of Driver Booster, posted properly.

Hi,

Thanks fo you reply.

Any screenshots to show the issue" I can but it will say that several programs I have and use are malware and deletes them. "

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi guys,

For the issue about Tools in Tool Box, what dev3 said is quite reasonable. If add all the tools in the setup, the setup will be too huge. It will take a long time to download. For your conserns, once you use the tool, it will be launched on your PC and you can use it without network. Besides, users is online at the most of time and the have the right to choose what they really want. Certainly, your concerns are reasoable, but we need to find the banlance.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. :wink:

For users like Ashish Kumar and all those who would like to download everything at once even if its a huge file, then a offline setup if made could be better. But choices could be given to users whether they want only asc and will download tools later or if they want to download everything at once. But this might just not be a good idea for some users. Lets see what they choose.

:grin: :mrgreen:

Hi guys,

ASC v7 final version will be released soon. It really took a long time, for we always want to make it perfect. :wink:

Thanks all of you guys. Your suggestions and feedbacks help us a lot to improve our product.

Without your guy, IObit can not be so far so good. Bottom up. :mrgreen:

When something needs to be of almost a great tool it always takes time. :smile:

Company Software

I really don't mind zipping it up because I cannot put my software out on an open blog. I just wish there was an exception button in the skip files section of ASC7.

This is what I wish had a way to enter file names for ASC7 to skip.:mrgreen:

http://s6.postimg.org/cjnc6cstt/SS14.png

For users like Ashish Kumar and all those who would like to download everything at once even if its a huge file, then a offline setup if made could be better. But choices could be given to users whether they want only asc and will download tools later or if they want to download everything at once. But this might just not be a good idea for some users. Lets see what they choose.

:grin: :mrgreen:

I don't think now that this idea of getting all things in one was good at all esp. for me. So forget this. :smile:

Left Over Folders From Prior Versions

The installation of ASC 7 does not remove all the old folders/files from ASC 6.

This has been a long time problem rarely talked about on this forum. New installations of ASC do not completely remove old installations and eventually this has caused problems as I have posted about before. I remember when I originally installed ASC 6 and after the install there were still folders from ASC 4 and ASC 5.

IObit really needs to fix this. ASC should just install in a generic ASC folder under the IObit folder and remove all the unneeded files from a previous release.

just run through scans on asc7 all good [did not run reg or reg defreg].

looked to see if asc6 files/folders still around and yes there were. Now is it a case asc keeps them as a back up for a short limited time or is it failing to delete them during install which is not good for a utility program with a good name like ASC, it did say during ugrade it would uninstall the current version.

could some one from iobit clear up this point please.

should i just right click asc 6 folder and delete?

Hi Guys,

@ Buddahfan and sunny staines, I will report your concerns for the old folders/files from ASC 6 are not removed completely to our product team for consideration. Perhaps, we should supply a choice for users to choose whether to remove these old folders/files of the old version when they update. How to you think of it? Currently, users can remove the old folders for ASC v6 manually.

@ All, ASC v7 final version has been released. You can share your good experience on Advanced SystemCare at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=rb_content;main

I can't say how much we thank you for all of your suggestions and assistances. Your support will be our greatest stimulus to worker harder to improve our products and service.

AS we mentioned before " The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!", I will discuss with our Administrators and Moderators to deside who will be given the free license code. Once we made decissions, I will present the gift to our loyal and lovely users.

Again, thanks from my bottom of my heart on behalf of IObit. Cheers. :wink::-D:mrgreen:

Cicely

the left over asc6 files, giving a choice to delete them during instal is ok, but the present instal which says an older version will be uninstalled is misleading in my opinion.

ASC7 is very good but this minor point lets it down, some may think if this programe is as good as it people review about cleaning up etc why does it let itself downduring instal.

thank you for your reply so quick.