IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for making some changes. :smile: Still I don't see any auto sweep notification. Why so?

Edit: Moved from News & Offers

Hi dev3,

Thanks for your question. In ASC v7, we make improvements. You know sometimes users feel that the notification will disturb them. Thus, in ASC v7, only when the auto clean function help you clean the number of privacy issues more than 150 or the junks files more than 300MB , you will get the notification.;-)

Hi Guys,

@ Buddahfan and sunny staines, I will report your concerns for the old folders/files from ASC 6 are not removed completely to our product team for consideration. Perhaps, we should supply a choice for users to choose whether to remove these old folders/files of the old version when they update. How to you think of it? Currently, users can remove the old folders for ASC v6 manually.

@ All, ASC v7 final version has been released. You can share your good experience on Advanced SystemCare at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=rb_content;main

I can't say how much we thank you for all of your suggestions and assistances. Your support will be our greatest stimulus to worker harder to improve our products and service.

AS we mentioned before " The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!", I will discuss with our Administrators and Moderators to deside who will be given the free license code. Once we made decissions, I will present the gift to our loyal and lovely users.

Again, thanks from my bottom of my heart on behalf of IObit. Cheers. :wink::-D:mrgreen:

The installation confused me when it got to the point where it said "You have to uninstall a previous version" or something like that. The only option at that point is to close the GUI or click okay or whatever it said. When I clicked okay it finished the installation but didn't remove all the ASC 6 folders/files.

When I read the message based upon experience with updating other software I thought it was just telling me that if I proceeded to install ASC 7 all previous versions would be completely uninstalled by the installer. This was obviously not the case.

So I wound up uninstalling ASC 7 using the IObit uninstaller then reinstalled V6, then uninstalled V6 using the IObit installer and then reinstalled V7. All the ASC 6 folders/files are now gone at least under Program Files (x86).

As far as CNET goes. I will have to use ASC 7 for a while and then I will think about it.:smile:

Even so, I prefer Advance System Care.

I have been using Advance System Care (ASC) for ±the last 4-5 years when it always kept my computer I tip-top condition.

I am also using Chrome as my preferred browser.

However, I could never understand why my settings on Chrome keep changing. Specifically to carry on where I left off with my last browsing session.

My computer at work does not change settings even after I sync from home, but not settings.

Lately my default browser keeps changing to Yahoo. I have nothing against Yahoo but I do not want it, cannot delete it from the browser list because it will be back next session - as the default browser.

Now I have lost Chrome from my browser list. Doing another sync from home - this time on the settings also - I now have a problem at work also.

After much trial and error, uninstalling software etc. I Isolated ASC 7 as the culprit. What a disappointment.:shock:

After excellent results from many futures, ASC changed my browser settings and I cannot find where to change settings in ASC to stop this.:!:

Am I missing something.:?:

dev3

Under settings/notifications, have you ticked the box for autoclean and set the duration time for the notification.

I've already told you I have ticked all notifications checkboxes, taskbar is visible, auto clean is on. Still no notifications. Why? :?:

I have been using Advance System Care (ASC) for ±the last 4-5 years when it always kept my computer I tip-top condition.

I am also using Chrome as my preferred browser.

However, I could never understand why my settings on Chrome keep changing. Specifically to carry on where I left off with my last browsing session.

My computer at work does not change settings even after I sync from home, but not settings.

Lately my default browser keeps changing to Yahoo. I have nothing against Yahoo but I do not want it, cannot delete it from the browser list because it will be back next session - as the default browser.

Now I have lost Chrome from my browser list. Doing another sync from home - this time on the settings also - I now have a problem at work also.

After much trial and error, uninstalling software etc. I Isolated ASC 7 as the culprit. What a disappointment.:shock:

After excellent results from many futures, ASC changed my browser settings and I cannot find where to change settings in ASC to stop this.:!:

Am I missing something.:?:

You can uninstall the add on in chrome :smile:

Hi dev3,

Thanks for your question. In ASC v7, we make improvements. You know sometimes users feel that the notification will disturb them. Thus, in ASC v7, only when the auto clean function help you clean the junks more than 150 MB, you will get the notification.;-)

So now I get it notifications are only for 150mb and more. For this if there would have been a priority setting as to how regularly you want to see notifications it would be easier

The installation confused me when it got to the point where it said "You have to uninstall a previous version" or something like that. The only option at that point is to close the GUI or click okay or whatever it said. When I clicked okay it finished the installation but didn't remove all the ASC 6 folders/files.

When I read the message based upon experience with updating other software I thought it was just telling me that if I proceeded to install ASC 7 all previous versions would be completely uninstalled by the installer. This was obviously not the case.

So I wound up uninstalling ASC 7 using the IObit uninstaller then reinstalled V6, then uninstalled V6 using the IObit installer and then reinstalled V7. All the ASC 6 folders/files are now gone at least under Program Files (x86).

As far as CNET goes. I will have to use ASC 7 for a while and then I will think about it.:smile:

To be really honest no software removes the folder it was installed in after uninstallation or reinstallation. Only IOBIT uninstaller's powerful scan removes it or you manually remove it.:grin:

Hi i want tell only that ASC 7 dont recognizes the Opera browser.

Opera isnt installed on ur PC (but u see it is ;)

Hi Daskalos ,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you use Opera 64 bit? If so, we are sorry to tell you that there is a bug in ASC v7. It can not detect Opera 64 bit currently. We will fix the issue in ASC v7.1.

Thanks for your understanding.

Are there any other known issues? because I run 64bit also but I try to only run google, IE10, Lunarscape.

I have not had any issues

system info bugs, browser identification problems in homepage protection and I don't know about pro edition and 64bit bugs like opera for I have 32bit Win7 with ie 11 and chrome canary

Hope these get solved soon :smile: Look at my previous thread system info shows wrong info.

Asc7 Pro

I think I* have pro, I have paid for it and I had ASC6 Pro but the ASC7 does not say pro. The only way to tell if you paid for it at the home screen is instead of a upgrade yellow button there is a manage license link.

Is there a way to add a PRO to the paid for version?

I think I* have pro, I have paid for it and I had ASC6 Pro but the ASC7 does not say pro. The only way to tell if you paid for it at the home screen is instead of a upgrade yellow button there is a manage license link.

Is your license outdated :?:

CKCustom

That is a good suggestion. I have noticed other software which does the same thing and it is hard to tell whether you have the Pro version or notwhich is frustrating. It should state clearly that you have the Pro version.

There are issues with the Windows Search service in 8 & 8.1 breaking when you run ASC with the Registry Clean option. Some of the keys removed prevent the service from running.

You have to revert back to the backup to get it working again. This is a serious bug and needs fixing.