IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

ASC updates

Program Deactivator would be well that automatically deactivate after closing programs, to save the system resources.

Power Saver Mode (to activate an energy-saving components, effective for tablets and notebooks) should be added.

It is necessary processor and hard disc temperature monitor and when the temperature is high, speed up computer fans. When video card temperature is high also speed up fans to maintain maximum performance.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Program Deactivator would be well that automatically deactivate after closing programs, to save the system resources.

Power Saver Mode (to activate an energy-saving components, effective for tablets and notebooks) should be added.

It is necessary processor and hard disc temperature monitor and when the temperature is high, speed up computer fans. When video card temperature is high also speed up fans to maintain maximum performance.

Good ideas but I think you mean "Process Ender":-). However, with this one should note that with some programs when you close them you definitely do not want to deactivate or end all of their processes. This would be helpful though for "advanced users"

Speeding up the fans would be good provided that increasing the speed of the fans did not lead to component failure. For example there is a fan attached to the heat sink. If you try to speed the fan up beyond what it is designed for it could ruin the computer's heat sink and power supply. I would be happy with a hard drive and CPU temperature monitor. Especially helpful for those that like to overclock their computers.

Asc

Advanced System Care must clean all old windows updates, old drivers and old windows (if exist).

Win fix should detect problems in Windows applications store and metro interface, currently users have trouble opening applications, when want to open the Windows Store applications are redirected back to the desktop screen or home screen.

Advanced System Care would be good to have a care tool that prevents Windows from not responding.

Advanced System Care must clean all old windows updates, old drivers and old windows (if exist).

Win fix should detect problems in Windows applications store and metro interface, currently users have trouble opening applications, when want to open the Windows Store applications are redirected back to the desktop screen or home screen.

Advanced System Care would be good to have a care tool that prevents Windows from not responding.

It seems to me that is playing with fire. Windows is a piece of crap enough and I have learned that even messing with old drivers or anything old may still have a tiny fraction of use, that is just how lazy microsoft is.

I just hope that if this feature is added that it will not come on automatically

I learned my lesson last year.

I do not like win 8 and I am slowly changing my entire company to Linux.

تغییری در ترجمه گوگل / Changes in Google translation

سلام

من نسخه رایگان و آزمایشی رو نصب کردم. سیستم من اچ پی ۶۳۷۰ اس است و روی ویندوز ۸ کار میکنه

محشره! محشر!محشره!

واقعا خیالم را راحت کرده اما حیف که بخاطر تحریم کشورم در اثر سیاستهای غلط :mrgreen:مسولین کشورم نمیتوام نسخه حرفه ای آن را بخرم

متشکرم حتما به دیگران هم بگویید امتحان کنند

مسعودعزیزی

ساکن تهران-ایران

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Google Translation /ترجمه گوگل

Hi

I've installed the trial version for free. My system is a HP 6370 MS was working on Windows 8.

Awesome! Fantastic ... awesome!

But in hindsight, I really easy to have a pity that due to wrong policies of sanctions, officials in my country can not buy the Pro version. :mrgreen:

Thank you to tell others to try.

Msvdzyzy

In Tehran - Iran

Hello

I've installed the trial version for free. My system is a HP 6370 S was working on Windows 8.

Awesome! Fantastic ... awesome!

But in hindsight, I really easy to have a pity that due to wrong policies of sanctions, officials in my country can not buy the Pro version.

Thank you to tell others to try.

Masoud Azizi

In Tehran - Iran

ضمنا میخواستم سوال کنم:

آیا به خاطر تحریمهاست که زبان فارسی را پشتیبانی نمیکنید یا علت دیگری دارد؟

بهرحال بازش از تیم آی او بیت متشکرم

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Google Translation /ترجمه گوگل

I also wanted to ask:

Because sanctions do not support Persian language, or is it something else?

However, she opened it's a bit much

I'm very disappointed to see that the file shredder options have been removed from the right-click menu in Windows 7 (especially with the Recycle Bin.)

While I've come to appreciate many of ASC's numerous features, and even bought the pro version, I originally installed the free version because it was literally one of the only (if not the only) free program I could find that put a shred option in the Recycle Bin's right-click menu. This way, I could delete as normal, then shred the Recycle Bin with one click.

Now that this is removed, I've got to open the interface, go to the toolbar, find the file shredder, open it, and select "Recycle Bin" to make it happen. Far too many unnecessary steps, especially when one has gotten used to a one-click solution. :-)

So, while I'm hanging on to ASC, I suppose I'm back in the hunt for a decent file shredder yet again, unless this changes or I've done something wrong.

Hi BFarmer1980, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

There must be something wrong with your installation, as right-click menu Shred File option still exist in even Windows 8.1, and it works with Free version also.

Try re-installing the latest version downloading the setup file from the link in Advanced SystemCare 7.0.6 (7.0.6.361) is released! (Updated to 7.0.6.364) thread.

Please see the image below:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13185&d=1385234745

Cheers.

Anyone having problems with IE8 speed after install?

I just installed ASC 7 Pro on two of my three licensed computers. The Windows XP Pro SP3 runnine IE8 is now talking over 5 minutes before IE8 will connect to the internet. Google Chrome is also slowed, but not as much as IE8. Similar problem is happening with Windows 7 Pro, but only a 2-3 minutes. The other computer still running ASC 6.4 Pro is connecting without a problem. Is there some setting or something I need to change to get this working?

Hi hinklej

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you allowed Internet booster in ASC7 to optimise your internet settings. This is not always a good thing unless you understand the setting up of the internet.

My advice to you is to click on the Internet booster in the Toolbox and run the Restore feature which will allow you to undo any changes which have been made and should reinstall your original settings.

Masoud Azizi

why not try translating ASC into farsi for iobit

Hi sunny staines,

Thanks for your feedback

Masoud Azizi, could you please help us translate ASC into farsi? If so, all users whose mother tounge is farsi will appreciate your help greatly. You can know more about translation from http://www.iobit.com/translate.php

Looking forward to hear from you.

I just installed ASC 7 Pro on two of my three licensed computers. The Windows XP Pro SP3 runnine IE8 is now talking over 5 minutes before IE8 will connect to the internet. Google Chrome is also slowed, but not as much as IE8. Similar problem is happening with Windows 7 Pro, but only a 2-3 minutes. The other computer still running ASC 6.4 Pro is connecting without a problem. Is there some setting or something I need to change to get this working?

Hi hinklej,

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried the suggestion by Scannan? If you have not, please try. If the issue still continues after restore, please feel free to tell us and we will look into it.

@ Scannan,thanks for your timely reply.

Asc

I noticed in Windows 7 and Windows 8 that at a time when working with a program (game,browser) the program stops and shows me that the program is not responding and asks me to end the process or close the program.

Why this happens in Windows? Can Advanced System Care 7 prevent this or need a special tool.

Possible bug in "Registry Defrag"

I run a Deep Clean once a day on my two main computers. One I use in the morning and the other the rest of the day. Anyway I am noticing that after running the Deep Clearn that ASC 7 Pro is saying that a Registry Defrag needs to be run. This happens almost every day on both computers even when all I do on either one is surf the internet. No file downloads, No program installs, just surf the internet using Firefox.

I then reboot and ASC 7 Pro performs the Registry Defrag.

I got tired of seeing this so I thought I would try something. I run the Deep Clean as usual when I am done using either computer for the day. The Deep Clean says I need to reboot to do a Resgistry Defrag. I then run only the Registry Defrag option in Deep Clean and it comes up clean not showing that I need to reboot to do Registry Defrag. What I haven't done yet is to then reboot to see if ASC still does a Registry Defgrag as it says it would on the first pass of running Registry Defrag even though the second pass says none is needed.

In any case I think this may be a bug since Deep Clean Registry Defgrag is calling for Registry Defrag even though I have only surfed the Net for few hours after doing the previous Registry Defrag. I do use DiskMax and Privazer after running ASC Pro Deep Clean as my final two clean up steps on my computers. However, as far as I know neither one of those programs touches the Windows Registry.

I will look into this further to see if I can be a bit more precise in my description of what occurs when with regard to this.

XP Pro SP3 and IE8 is a very insecure combination. ASC 7 Pro has a number of functions that help make a computer safer. The fact that it is running in an insecure environment might require it do more checking for malware before allowing IE8 (very insecure) to load.

It amazes me that so many people continue to use out of date software and expose their computers to an excessive amounts of Malware. I can understand people using XP Pro SP3 as an upgrade to W7 or W8.x would most likely require a new computer which is for some a sizeable expenditure. However, there is no excuse for using IE8. Firefox with the proper extensions is the most secure Windows browser even more so than IE11 despite the propaganda coming from Microsoft. Chrome is fair if you don't mind being subject to Google's privacy invasion techniques.

XP Pro SP3 and IE8 is a very insecure combination. ASC 7 Pro has a number of functions that help make a computer safer. The fact that it is running in an insecure environment might require it do more checking for malware before allowing IE8 (very insecure) to load.

It amazes me that so many people continue to use out of date software and expose their computers to an excessive amounts of Malware. I can understand people using XP Pro SP3 as an upgrade to W7 or W8.x would most likely require a new computer which is for some a sizeable expenditure. However, there is no excuse for using IE8. Firefox with the proper extensions is the most secure Windows browser even more so than IE11 despite the propaganda coming from Microsoft. Chrome is fair if you don't mind being subject to Google's privacy invasion techniques.

Some more info. I did a complete Deep Scan it showed that the Registry needed to be defragged. I reran Registry Defrag by itself and did not show that the Registry needed to be defragged. I ran DiskMax and then PrivaZer. I then ran a complete Deep Scan and again it did not show that the Registry needed to be defragged. I then rebooted and ASC 7 Pro performed a registry defrag which was not indicated on the second and third Registry Defrag scans but only the first. The reboot after the Registry Defrag took a while.

The next step is to not use DiskMax and PrivaZer for a couple of days and see if ASC Pro 7 still indicates a Registry Defrag needs to be done. I will try and do this on days that I do not install any new sofwware, update software or unistall software. I use IObit Uninstaller 3 to do my software uninstalls I hope I remember to do this. If I do I will get back with the results.

P.S. Both computes are using W8.1

This problem is probably related to ASC 7.0. Whenever I scan something with it and fix the found issues, windows explorer WILL crash. It won't crash right after the repair but in the near future. The most common reason for it to crash is opening a folder. I am 90% sure ASC 7.0 is doing this, because 1 month ago it never crashed (interesting since I never tried to repair anything with ASC in that month). Now all of the sudden after I repaired something it crashed.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The reason that you do not get the update notification is because that we have not update our server. We just release the latest ASC v7.1 on majorgeeks.com.

We will update our server in several days. You can update at that time. Or update though majorgeeks.com .

You know if there is something wrong with the new update, it will not affect most users, for they do not get the update notification to update. We take this steps to update our products is to ensure that our users can get a stable update.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.