IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dev3

That is exactly what Cicely said. It does not help to simply repeat what is said in a previous post.

I don't know who typed it first but before I started typing it wasn't there. Both posts were posted exactly on the same time 14:56(GMT+5:30)/UTC- 09:26 hrs.

I hope that Iobit uses its time and talent to continue to improve the functionality of the program, and then when it is perfect, time can be spent on a new UI, which really should be bottom of the list of things to do.

Yes, that's the best thing that could happen with asc.

Functionality first

I hope that Iobit uses its time and talent to continue to improve the functionality of the program, and then when it is perfect, time can be spent on a new UI, which really should be bottom of the list of things to do.

Yeah functionality should be on the top of the list. But seriously a new UI will be truly refreshing. So when you guys get time think over the new UI.

Advanced System Care 8

I suggest that in future Advanced System Care 8 to be implement System and Security Advisor. (Fine tune system settings to get best performance .Get suitable tips for a fully optimized system.Helps to improve your system’s speed and performance. It scans through the system to display a list of system settings that are resource hungry. It also investigates your system’s security vulnerabilities and provides expert advice on how to best optimize performance.)

This component would be a good supplement to Advanced System Care.

Nice ideas

I suggest that in future Advanced System Care 8 to be implement System and Security Advisor. (Fine tune system settings to get best performance .Get suitable tips for a fully optimized system.Helps to improve your system’s speed and performance. It scans through the system to display a list of system settings that are resource hungry. It also investigates your system’s security vulnerabilities and provides expert advice on how to best optimize performance.)

This component would be a good supplement to Advanced System Care.

This sounds very nice. Hope it will be included in the next version.

An important feature that should be added is Increasing the Response Rate (This optimization method monitors all background processes and gives them lower priority if they take up too much computer power. This ensures an optimal response rate and prevents juddering by windows or programs. This intelligent optimization identifies need and ensures that the computer's response rate is always optimum. In addition to those programs that you are currently using, many others are also running in the background that are really not that important for your work. If such background processes suddenly start to require a great deal of processing power, they are assigned a lower priority so that your other programs can continue to run smoothly.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestion.

It sounds good. I will report it to our programmers. You know the reason that Advanced SystemCare can be so far so good is because we listen to our users' voices and our users love to give us suggestions. Cheers. ;-)

An important feature that should be added is Increasing the Response Rate (This optimization method monitors all background processes and gives them lower priority if they take up too much computer power. This ensures an optimal response rate and prevents juddering by windows or programs. This intelligent optimization identifies need and ensures that the computer's response rate is always optimum. In addition to those programs that you are currently using, many others are also running in the background that are really not that important for your work. If such background processes suddenly start to require a great deal of processing power, they are assigned a lower priority so that your other programs can continue to run smoothly.

Prioritizing background processes is a good idea and can reduce system load.

A clean component should be added to future Advanced System Care, It is Drive Cleaner (When you uninstall or install new drivers for your hardware, often the registry keeps the files and settings of the older drivers. This tool removes these files so your hardware uses only the most recent registry settings.)