IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Sorry for my late reply. But I am always waiting for your feedbacks. :-D

@zer0ne, I will report your suggestion to your product team for consideration. Thanks for your ideas. Welcome more.;-)

@anugra01, thanks for your precious time to send us the scanning results again. It is normal to take 2 minutes to scan. Please do not worry.

@Reaper, when you see the high ram and cpu, please check and send us the related screenshots to show which Process accounts a lot of ram and cpu in your Task Manager. Besides, what are you doing when the ram and cpu is high? Scan with ASC v7? Or fix the found problems with ASC v7?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to your feedbacks. :wink:

Hi CaptainSpaz,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

To look into the issue about Smart RAM does load at Windows StartUp even you ticked it, please take the steps below to help us look into the issue.

1) Please uninstall your current ASC v7 completely and make sure ASC v6 has also be uninstalled completely.

2) Please clean install ASC v7 Beta from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_6_beta_3_%280928%29.html as enoskype mentioned.

3) Please tick "Run at Windows StartUp" for Smart RAM to see whether the issue can be solved.

If the issue remains, please send us the scan log of ASC to help us look into the issue. Usual Path for log: %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V7

Thanks enoskype and scrd01's timely reply about the issue. :wink:

Hi slojanko and mirecek1965,

Thanks for your feedbacks. Could you please describe your suggestion " It would be nice if ASC would delete the images in use for tabs that aren't opened" more clearly with related screenshots?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Also, it would be much appreciated if you can give us more details about the " RAM " issue. E.g: When this " start with 3MB and and up with 30MB. " happens, what did you do?

@mirecek1965 , we are happy that you are satisfied with our products. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to tell us. :wink:

I know how to take a screenshot -.-

I'm talking about memory optimization.

Delete the images that aren't used because the memory usage keeps stacking until a certain command in ASC is issued.

And:

When I installed ASC7.0 beta, i'm sure you're aware it installs 2 more programs. Some sort of an antivirus/scanner and a surfing defense. I uninstalled ASC7.0 because it crashed my pc, so I cannot give you exact names.

Also, when I downloaded the driver booster I could not select where it will be installed. So that is another minus from my point of view.

I'm looking for something that is effective in speeding up the pc, but doesn't slow the pc with its own process.

Please fix the "bugs" if that's the right expression.

slojanko

Cicely was just being helpful in supplying the details of how to take a screenshot. Not all users are as knowledgeable as you.

As Cicely said previously your explanation regarding the images/ram usage isvery vague. What images are you talking about. Please give some examples.

You have not mentioned previously that Beta 7 crashed your PC. This would indicate a more serious problem and should be investigated.

I have never heard any other user report that ASC slowed down their PC, but the vast majority of users have reported that ASC has speeded up their PC and improved performance. The fact that you are experiencing these issues may indicate other issues with your PC, and these could be investigated if you supply the relative information.

You clearly don't understand. ASC7 uses loads of images which are loaded when clicking specific buttons. On some buttons those images are deleted from memory, so asc.exe (process name of asc?) uses less memory.

I suggest the developers enable this on every button, because on turbo boost, I get an extra 100MB of memory, but ASC will already use 50MB. How can it start with 3MB and stack to 50? Because It doesn't delete the items it doesn't use at that moment.

I did not mention the bug with ASC7 because it happened a few minutes after I installed it. I believe it was caused by the memory cleaner. It cleans too much sometimes and renders my pc unstable, slowing it down by as much, as if I was running Battlefield 3 in the back (my pc is really slow: Intel Celeron 2.79Ghz, 2.5GB ram, 64MB VRAM with Nvidia Geforce 7100GS).

Please consider the facts I said in my previous post on installing the antivirus scanner and the surfing protection. It should be available as optional upon installing the main package (ASC).

I hope that clears some things on what needs updating.

I think the memory stacking will still be unclear to some developers/viewers, so I will explain it from a gaming point of view.

Imagine playing BF3. Textures load, memory goes to 2GB. You exit and start a different map. Do you think the previous textures are still loaded inside memory? So you would have 2GB plus the current textures? I don't think so. This would be extremely bad for any game.

Slojanko

You are correct. We clearly did not understand. Now that you have actually explained it more clearly, we do understand. The Iobit developers can now take your feedback and evaluate the issue and correct items as and if required.

@Scannan

Slojanko

You are correct. We clearly did not understand. Now that you have actually explained it more clearly, we do understand. The Iobit developers can now take your feedback and evaluate the issue and correct items as and if required.

I would suggest mate,that he use Game Booster as I have absolutely no issues running ASC 7B and ASC 6Ultimate Pro alongside each other but each one scans differently as I have set them not to overlap.I do have the Memory Optimizer set as a startup item and it works great (I have 8megs/memory and use only 22% of that when I have my Pale Moon browser running 40+ tabs).ASC 7B is working very well for me thus far and I have no problems with it. :grin:

-Cowboy

The memory issue is seen in V6 too. So please do not say that it's only with my version that i've downloaded. It's obvious ASC isn't optimized, but can optimize other programs. Not a good role model :P

I guess beta versions are just for testing and something like this was expected. As for the memory cleaner in the toolbox, please do something about it as it can clean too much causing more bad than good. When this happened with ASC6 my instincts said that the memory cleaner deleted some vital windows files. So with every button I clicked, it had to reload them into memory.

That's just my theory. It's probably more visible on my pc because loading those stuff back into mem will take longer than on a modern pc. I am not saying ASC7 is all bugs, but those that exist should be exterminated as soon as possible. I will get the full release when it's done.

Hi slojanko ,

Sincerely thanks for your precious time to send us your suggestion. :wink: You are really professional and careful enough to find out the details of our products.

As you mentioned " some buttons those images are deleted from memory, so asc.exe (process name of asc?) uses less memory." The reason that our programmers did not enable this on every button is because when you click some buttons, they will not occupy more memory. Thus, it is not necessary to do so. What's more, if we enable this on every button, it may bring unwanted troubles to our users. E.g: Make ASC hangup or stuck.

Thus, our programmers find the balance and enable this on some buttons that need this skill badly. E.g: when you click "Stop" button in the scanning or the "Back" button after the scan, it will delete the loaded images or something like that to release memory.

Anyway, I am impressed on your profession and carefulness. How lucky we are to have such professional users like you. Sincerely hope that you can give us more precious suggestions. :wink:

Also, thanks our Scannan's timely reply.

Hi slojanko ,

Sincerely thanks for your precious time to send us your suggestion. :wink: You are really professional and careful enough to find out the details of our products.

As you mentioned " some buttons those images are deleted from memory, so asc.exe (process name of asc?) uses less memory." The reason that our programmers did not enable this on every button is because when you click some buttons, they will not occupy more memory. Thus, it is not necessary to do so. What's more, if we enable this on every button, it may bring unwanted troubles to our users. E.g: Make ASC hangup or stuck.

Thus, our programmers find the balance and enable this on some buttons that need this skill badly. E.g: when you click "Stop" button in the scanning or the "Back" button after the scan, it will delete the loaded images or something like that to release memory.

Anyway, I am impressed on your profession and carefulness. How lucky we are to have such professional users like you. Sincerely hope that you can give us more precious suggestions. :wink:

Also, thanks our Scannan's timely reply.

Implanting a feature that releases images from memory wouldn't be hard, as long as you have the database for all images used.

If you deleted the images from memory while stopping a scan, why don't you delete the images upon clicking a different button (only those that were in use in the previous "tab" would get released). If you don't like this, I hope that you'll atleat release the images when boosting a game.

As I said, ASC7 is good but has some bugs and doesn't optimize itself. I know this is hard fix from a developers point of view, and pretty easy for me to say: FIX IT, since I don't know the code you used.

Hi. I've been using ASC for some time now. Love the product; however, there is always room for improvement. Running and optimizing for 2 days now.

I like the fact you can hide the Action Center because in ASC 6, the "alert " not having the rest of your software installed was kind of annoying. No more Action Center pop-ups, a good thing. However, a few more options could come in handy. For example, context menu manager. That right-click can sometimes be such a pain. A simple enable/disable option. Details do matter, right? :smile:

Slojanko also mentioned before that the ASC 7 installed 2 programs (malware cleaner and surfing proteciotn) separately which was a surprise for me as well since it didn't come up in the installation options. Implement that in the ASC altogether or let users choose if they want it or not.

I'm glad that ASC 7 now has a Program Deactivator, brings more control. The PC health status should also have an option to choose between A, B, C and the smiley faces used before. Miss the smiley :smile:

Oh, and one more thing. Have you ever considered developing a browser ad-block plugin to go with ASC?

Looking forward to the end product!

It Replaces ...

I have an Alienware running Win 7/64 with 2 ssd raided so I want to keep my toy as clean as posible.

It replaces CCleanner

It's maleware seems to replace spybot. (it must work well with AVG)

It replaces Wise Care 365 except for being able to turn off/on services easilly.

It's unistaller seems equal to Wise Uninstaller.

Smart Ram looks like it is an improvement to Wise Memory Optimizer (will see)

The Undelete click will be used by many if they knew how to use it and what frustration it could save.

Startup can be optimized but shutdown can not.

A system Slimming like Wise would be nice also.

The Turbo booster and game booster give me more resources then just Wise Memory Booster and Wise Game Booster. Could the TB be set to auto start.

It replaces and enhances SGTCP Optimizer.

It does not replace Emersoft HiJack Free or Active Disk Image.

Be able to edit the action center. have a "do not show" button for I will not Smart Defrag my ssd.

In summary it replaces much and gets things that the others leave behind.

successful trial

I installed ant the run the scan.

Window is larger, nicer in size.

i do not find useful the "Action Center" i would prefer something else tab more useful as a "Driver Booster"

i appreciate the change of the fluid paths

i too do not like the new icon for office

@ Kacaouet

personally id like it if all the programs IE ; smart defrag 2 , Malware Fighter would somehow be intergrated with the software application so i wouldnt need to have to dL multiple apps time to time but cant complain they do the solid job as said.. so thank you~

ps. game booster is really amazing esp when playing counter strike global offensive .