IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

Screen freezes when restoring from Turbo Boost in ASC7 beta 1.0

every time i turn on the turbo boost it starts normaly but when i click restore it freezes the windows........ i like using turbo boost but this is just annoying me...... my see to my problem

i use Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

I don't get the errors you're having. I think the Turbo Boost error you experience relates to some incorrect internet settings. Neither I've problem with Mailware Fighter.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a problem? Upon install v7, I did a scan and the results were 17 threats and 20 registry problems as well as other problems. I repaired all. I immediately went back and scanned again. This time it came up with 1 threat and 49 registry errors. WHY didn't it find all the first time?

Hi cicely,

Sorry, i didn't make myself clear. The "context menu manager" was meant for the Windows context menu, right-click on files and folders. Some programs add their own context menu entries in the Windows context menu which sometimes becomes cluttered and slows the right-click. I'm sure we all have some experience with the right-click lagging.

Suggestion: A feature that lets you enable/disable windows context menu entries

Maybe a small feature, but could prove to be a useful one nonetheless. :-)

Registry Cleaner issue

Dear Cicely

I have another issue to report, actually I noted this issue ever since version 5 but didn't bother to report it since my systems is doing just fine, just hope this would contribute something to this wonderful project

The problem is for the Registry Cleaner (using manual now) that they encounter some problems in my systems during scanning in the Activex and Component section (refer to attachment Screenshoot1 - in this case 133 Problems)

But once the scanning completed and to begin the cleaning, the problems suddenly disappear and only noted 15 problems in the deep clean sections (refer to attachment Screenshoot2)

Is it a bug? Was it happening to others as well or is it just my systems? I've done a complete reformat of my systems 1.5 year back and notice the problem persist before and after reformat of the system

regards

adrian

Hi everyone,

Tons of thanks to all of you. :wink: Happy to hear that you love our new ASC v7. Please forgive that I can not reply every post separately . But it does not mean I missed your names or feedbacks. I read every post carefully and write down all your reviews both Pros and cons.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cheers. :wink:

Would be nice to have a tool like DiskFresh add. This can be very useful. http://www.puransoftware.com/DiskFresh.html

Hi Parkd1,

Thanks for your suggestion. The tool DiskFresh is just like our Smart Defrag in Tool Box. Have you tried it? You can get more details to know our Smart Defrag from http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.php

Certainly, if you found any features that our Smart Defrag does not have, please let us know. We will make improvements. Cheers.

:roll: ASC7 beta 1 and Malware Fighter is not linked

Malware fighter v2.0 free shows "problem found" in action center and when i click it i tells me "ASC not installed fix"

i think its because ASC7 beta 1 is not linked with MFv2.0

Here is the image of the error i found

http://s7.postimg.org/bqsttvokr/Capture.png

Hi adsau59,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, you did a right guess. When ASC v7 is officially released. IObit Malware Fighter can recognize it.

Welcome your suggestions for ASC v7. Cheers. :wink:

Screen freezes when restoring from Turbo Boost in ASC7 beta 1.0

every time i turn on the turbo boost it starts normaly but when i click restore it freezes the windows........ i like using turbo boost but this is just annoying me...... my see to my problem

i use Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Hi adsau59,

Thanks for your feedback. For the issue you mentioned, does Turbo Boost Freezes every time when you click to turn off it? How long it freezes? Please send us the related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi cicely,

Sorry, i didn't make myself clear. The "context menu manager" was meant for the Windows context menu, right-click on files and folders. Some programs add their own context menu entries in the Windows context menu which sometimes becomes cluttered and slows the right-click. I'm sure we all have some experience with the right-click lagging.

Suggestion: A feature that lets you enable/disable windows context menu entries

Maybe a small feature, but could prove to be a useful one nonetheless. :-)

Hi mandashi,

Thanks for your reply. haha, I got it. :-D I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

Have a nice day. cheers. :wink:

Dear Cicely

I have another issue to report, actually I noted this issue ever since version 5 but didn't bother to report it since my systems is doing just fine, just hope this would contribute something to this wonderful project

The problem is for the Registry Cleaner (using manual now) that they encounter some problems in my systems during scanning in the Activex and Component section (refer to attachment Screenshoot1 - in this case 133 Problems)

But once the scanning completed and to begin the cleaning, the problems suddenly disappear and only noted 15 problems in the deep clean sections (refer to attachment Screenshoot2)

Is it a bug? Was it happening to others as well or is it just my systems? I've done a complete reformat of my systems 1.5 year back and notice the problem persist before and after reformat of the system

regards

adrian

Hi anugra01,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Please send us a link to download the pictures in attachment. Because I can not see the attachment clearly. Without the pictures, it is a little difficult to understand the issue you mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.:wink:

I am new here so please if I say something stupid please poke fun!

I like this ASC7 very much the letter grade is better thatn that stupid face that I could not tell thew difference colors. I am color blind. I have not had any issues yet.

I have all the glass in my office is behind me so the very bright colors create more of a mirror effect it causes evrything on my desk and right behind me to reflect which makes it a little hard to read. maybe tone down that surface a little

I have been using this and if do come up with a tool like this please add long this will take and how long it has been running. The program does not do this.

Hi parkd1,

Thanks for your suggestions again.:wink:

Actually, when you defrag with Smart Defrag, you can see how long it took in the result screen, please check the attachment.

Sincerely thanks for your continual reply.:-D

Dear Cicely

Sorry, herewith is the link to the file, FYI I just do another scan (the old scan pics already deleted) but the result is pretty much the same

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rq8sf7x04mpswbm/Screenshot1.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dq5nzor7o08byjf/Screenshot2.png

regards

adrian

Hi anugra01 ,

Thank you for your fast reply. I saw the pictures. Sorry to tell you I do not know what is the issue you mentioned. Because the summary issue is 57, 2 in file extension, 55 for Deep Scan. What's wrong with it? :wink: Please explain it more. Sorry, I could not get you. :oops:

I am new here so please if I say something stupid please poke fun!

I like this ASC7 very much the letter grade is better thatn that stupid face that I could not tell thew difference colors. I am color blind. I have not had any issues yet.

I have all the glass in my office is behind me so the very bright colors create more of a mirror effect it causes evrything on my desk and right behind me to reflect which makes it a little hard to read. maybe tone down that surface a little

Hi CKCustom ,

Welcome to our forum.:wink:

For the smiley faces and ASC, users have different choices. To help us make the correct decision in Beta 2, here is a vote. We will make the final decision according to users votes. I saw you have vote here : http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=15795:wink:

Guys, love smiley faces? Love ABS? Do not forget to vote in the above link.:mrgreen:

Dear Cicely

Initially during the scan, it was discovered that I have 132 problems in the Active X and Components sections, 6 in the Shared Files sections, 2 in File Extensions section and 55 in Deep Scan section (screenshot1.png)

However once the scan fully completed, it is only detected to have 57 errors, 2 in file extensions and 55 for deep scan (screenshot2.png)

My question is, where the 132 problems in ActiveX and Components section and 6 in Shared Files section went missing?

regards

adrian

The pics of what i see

I am not sure what to do next. I geuss I have to manually find them on my own.

http://http//www.imageshack.com/scaled/large/6/q7pl.jpg

http://http//www.imageshack.com/scaled/grid240/202/q7qq.jpg

I have found that my screens are causing the shadows that make it hard to see

Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/img]

Gluggy

I do not like the way V7 takes control of my email and slows everything down.

Have deleted it until something better comes along.

Yes I use XP and will do so until it no longer performs to my requirements,- then it is linux. Stuff Windows.

Art

I have another request. When you're doing configuring your turbo boost, add an OK button. I'm looking for something that will go back to the primary turbo boost screen, but not apply it. If I wanna do this I gotta go back through all the steps.

Availability Advanced System Care Ultimate Pro V7

Can someone please tell me when the full version will be available.

I have Ultimate Pro V6.0.8.289.

When is V7 coming?Mine is due for renewal in 5 days and I do not want to renew this V if V7 is due for release soon.Please help.