IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7

itobe

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely! :)

No, I had problems with realtek driver! When Driver Booster updated it - there was no sound!

Unfortunately I can't help you with the log files because today I reinstalled my pc.... :)

I am waiting for beta 2! Now I'm using Windows 8.1 RTM / 9600 / so I hope that beta 2 will have compatibility with 8.1 rtm! :)

Hi norton737,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Ok, you can try Driver Booster when the final version is released. For ASC V7, please do not worry, it can support Windows 8.1.

Let's expect the cool ASC v7. Cheers. :-D

I REALLY LOVE THE NEW BETA 2!

I'm very happy that smiles are back!

The New UNINSTALLER is cool!

I'll report if I found any bugs!

But I want metro skin!

Congratulations IObit - ASC 7 is the best pc optimization tool!

And it's seen that beta 2 is working smoother than beta 1!

I REALLY LOVE THE NEW BETA 2!

I'm very happy that smiles are back!

The New UNINSTALLER is cool!

I'll report if I found any bugs!

But I want metro skin!

Congratulations IObit - ASC 7 is the best pc optimization tool!

And it's seen that beta 2 is working smoother than beta 1!

why when uninstaller run not delet in appdata and in regedit !

ex:office unintall

Understand that business needs require certain things, but:

Be careful about making add'l programs instead of adding expected and necessary functionality to ASC, or people will turn to more inclusive alternatives.

Along that same line, not cool having 'warnings' because we didn't install all your other software products.

And be careful with marketing tie ins and tool bars and all the other crap that ends up in installers. Talk about a way to alienate your customers.

Software too often starts out as shareware or from a small company and then as it grows it abandons the very elements that attracted customers to it in the first place. This is why customers are so wary of large developers (among other reasons).

If your product, at its core, is good enough, then you don't need to rely on these cheap tricks. You just end up embarrassing yourself with them.

ASC 7 beta 1 and 2 on Win8.1

No problems as of yet- keeps things running smooth. Not much to disable in startup items, driver booster says everything is up to date, and program deactivator says only iphone stuff can be disabled. I miss the "toolbars" selection on Uninstaller- hopefully it will come back? Overall, still a great set of products, and glad they are still being worked on!

about Driver Booster 3

AMD Catalyst App Profile install:

Running Windows 8.1 Preview. Used your Driver Booster to update AMD Catalyst App Profile, as that was all that needed updating. Had to "repair" all my items through the Windows Store afterwards. Really slowed my PC down for a couple reboots. Any ideas as to why?

This is a possibility

AMD Catalyst App Profile install:

Running Windows 8.1 Preview. Used your Driver Booster to update AMD Catalyst App Profile, as that was all that needed updating. Had to "repair" all my items through the Windows Store afterwards. Really slowed my PC down for a couple reboots. Any ideas as to why?

I think that is because the profiles are based on the windows 8 version of the catalyst which does not support directx 11.2 and therefore can't account for the tiled resources that was implemented in the new directx. The tiled resources drastically change how your gpu and cpu work together in accelerating the video and that coupled with the profiles may be contradicting each other. If you need certain setting for specific games you can always manually make a custom profile for it in the catalyst control center.:-D

Hi Ken Fougère and norton737 ,

@Fougère , for the issue you mentioned about Driver booster, do you mean that there is no sounds after updating Dolby Advanced Audio driver?

Please give us more details and download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop.

Please send us the zip file to help us look into the issue.

@norton737,do you have the same issue as Fougère? If not, any details about the issue on your PC? Also, please download the above file and send us the log files to help us look into the issue.

Thanks in advance. :-D

Hi Cicely,

Like I said previously, Dolby audio won't work. When I boot, I get this message every time: "Please install a valid driver and software application combination."

I've attached the file you requested. I hope it's has the answer you need.

Thank you for your help. It's much appreciated. :-)

Ken Fougère

Hi Cicely,

Like I said previously, Dolby audio won't work. When I boot, I get this message every time: "Please install a valid driver and software application combination."

I've attached the file you requested. I hope it's has the answer you need.

Thank you for your help. It's much appreciated. :-)

Ken Fougère

Ken I did a little digging on this issue for you and it is actually a conflict with the conexant audio driver or realtek drivers on your system if you go into the control panel and remove those drivers, restart the computer and than re-install the Dolby updates it should correct your problems :wink: Hope this helps you. It seems that the realtek drivers have a dolby component embeded in them already. You may need to uninstall the realtek drivers and the dolby advanced audio drivers and re-install them

ASC 7 Beta 2

Major bug:

Live Updater will NOT work on 64bit computers.

Minor Bug:

You have to install Beta 2 to a different Directory (File) to install.I just renamed the File to "ASC 7 Beta 2" in the IObit directory.It works! :mrgreen:

-Cowboy

Ken I did a little digging on this issue for you and it is actually a conflict with the conexant audio driver or realtek drivers on your system if you go into the control panel and remove those drivers, restart the computer and than re-install the Dolby updates it should correct your problems :wink: Hope this helps you. It seems that the realtek drivers have a dolby component embeded in them already. You may need to uninstall the realtek drivers and the dolby advanced audio drivers and re-install them

Where in the control panel, the device manager?

Thanks.:?:

Where in the control panel, the device manager?

Thanks.:?:

The control panel should be accessible through your start menu and than click uninstall a program and look in the list for the realtek driver and uninstall that and than reboot if dolby still doesn't work you may need to uninstall that as well you should always be able to just re-run the driver booster to put them back on but I would do them one at a time. If there is software called conexant on the pc remove that as well.

Manage My Mobile Component

I just wanted to report I have a t-mobile Samsung Galaxy SIII and the Manage My Mobile incorrectly reports the presence of an SD. I do not have an SD card in this phone yet it comes from the factory with 16GB of internal memory. I do not know if this is the program reporting it incorrectly or the phone misreporting it.

The control panel should be accessible through your start menu and than click uninstall a program and look in the list for the realtek driver and uninstall that and than reboot if dolby still doesn't work you may need to uninstall that as well you should always be able to just re-run the driver booster to put them back on but I would do them one at a time. If there is software called conexant on the pc remove that as well.

That did the trick!

Thank You . . . :-D

That did the trick!

Thank You . . . :-D

It was no problem ken my pleasure. At least iobit will now be aware of the problem as well. That is what makes software like driver booster so complex it is not always just a matter of programming it is also a matter of the drivers working with one another. So at least you can rest assured that Driver Booster did what it was intended to do and this specific problem was actually a manufacter driver :):-D

Hi Da1nOnlyBNPL, TJB1982 and norton737,

Thanks for all your feedbacks.

@ Da1nOnlyBNPL, happy to hear that you love our products. :-D

@ TJB1982 and norton737, I will report the suggestion to our product team for consideration. As norton737 said, the size should be quite big. Beside, users can get almost all IObit Products from Toolbox easily. :wink: But your suggestion also sounds good. I promise I will report it.:wink:

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

My whole reasoning for this suggestion is so we have a completely offline installer for those who want the full suite of your software installed on a computer with no internet or a slow internet connection. This would be useful for people installing it on a childs computer that they may not want internet access on or for professionals to install all products at once and be able to utilize all of the potential iobit offers without having to install each of the toolbox components individually. In addition some users may prefer to have an all inclusive installer backed up on a thumb driver or there backup hard drive etc. :-)

Total Non-Geek Review!

Advanced System Care 7 Beta 1.0

Product Review by Trina Kelly

Here is a review of ASC 7 from your common variety everyday computer user. I am not a computer geek or a nerd of any kind, just Sally Somebody from my kitchen table. While I recognize a lot of the technical language, I do not understand it so this review will be in layman’s language!

:!:There are some complaints about the layout of ASC 7. Frankly, I do not understand the problem unless it is that you guys just don’t like change; the layout is user friendly and aesthetically pleasing. When checking out the skin options, I was disappointed with the two almost identical choices. I will agree that the Action Center is somewhat confusing. If you have run your normal scan, why would you want to go to the action center to run another program that will repeat what your scan just did? :?:

There was not much information on the Surfing Protection and Parental Control, a few mentions but nothing to explain what the benefits to parents would be. The documentation that will go with this program would have been extremely helpful in the evaluation.

Homepage Protection is a great tool! This will stop me from having to reset things when some of the add-ons that come with main programs try to take over when I miss removing them during install.

:oops:Without documentation, the Program Deactivator got me in a little trouble. Being uneducated in the technicalities of computers and programs, the end user (myself) wants to click, turn things on and off, activate and deactivate, to see what the result is, not that we have any clue but we like to do it anyway! This tends to cause problems when things do not work right because we can’t remember what we changed! :cry:

The Turbo Boost does not have an online game option that I could find and I do not play other games but I tried it anyway. According to the information provided, this function is supposed to turn off when you shut down but I always have to go in and turn it off after I boot up. :evil:

I have been testing this as a daily computer cleaner. I just click scan and in a little more than 5 minutes, I am ready to play, surf, browse, or whatever I want to do with far fewer problems than before! I really love the letter grade that shows in the tray icon to indicate my laptop's status. :-D

There are other features that, without documentation, are better left alone by me. I would love to refine things further with the proper information when you release the final version. I would also be interested in working on the documentation, if that is an option.:?:

Thank you for the opportunity to test your program. I am on a limited budget so programs like this are like Christmas to me! After using ASC 7, it will definitely be on my priority list. :mrgreen:

Problem

Hello!

I have big problem!

I'm using ASC 7 Beta 2 and Windows 8.1 RTM ...

And after using ASC - Windows Metro apps don't work! They have "X" in the right bottom!

I'm not 100 % sure if this problem is related to ASC but I haven't installed any other programs so....

The Bata 7 picks up more mail ware it seems to be working well for me. I am also using CC cleaner and PC Cleaner Pro which are abrasive on some system functions. This is why certain functions of control should have more options of deleting partial files, empty files and bits left behind. The need for obsolete files exclusion and bad system files to be removed is needed, marked in red or remove. So the system will migrate to the update and not become confused or hang up. Good tool just tweek it a bit more and add a drive wiper on free space over write 3 times.

To add I have been using PC Cleaner PRO once a month. Then I use Care 6 now 7 after I finish with the PC Cleaner. The PC cleaner is to abrasive or conflicting in the registry and wipes out my privacy which slows computer. When I tweaked the Advanced Care 6 and 7 this always sets registry better for all running purposes. I finish with CC cleaner from Pilform to remove the left behind bits. This way works very well my computer works better than the day I got it.

I like the interface and most of the deep details

I really like most of the new interface of the software, I like the deep cleaning tools however find them kinda intrusive as far as installed software, it took out like 1/2 my silverlight files from the registry, but it said I had 5000 issue and I didn't wish to take the time and detail each and I hit clean so my bad, but other than that the system is great, and is easy to use especially for me, I am only 17 and am just starting to learn more about working with and on pc's