IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC turned off.

All appears to be well.

Roy may be correct about ESET turning on again but I think I have conquered it this time.

Also I opened Startup Mgr. and deleted the Kernal check so no more interruptions from ESET.

Firewall seems to be working nicely as does ASC. What can I say.. I like ASC.

Speaking of antiques, Roy, I'll be 85yo next month so you actually were "Right On". And as you can tell my brain is still working as competently as a 3yo. http://forums.iobit.com/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Good going Roy. Thanks.

Ron

ASC Ultimate' Performance Monitor'.

When the Performance Monitor is turned ON in 'settings' then on boot up ASC is locked up and cannot be accessed except for 'settings' which allows PM to be turned off and a reboot restores functions.

After boot up a right click on the tray icon to 'open performance monitor' works just fine and so does everything else. Minor inconvenience.

That was causing the ASC problem I had before.

No intrusions from the NOD32 antivirus trial program lately that I had been having so all is well.

Has been no need to do any uninstalls and reinstalls on anything.

Ron

Archived