IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do i clear my recently opens program list [EXPLAINED]

jckinnick

Hi jckinnick,

For Recent Items not to show on the Start Menu, go to Menu in the Settings, and choose Do not show from the drop down box for Recent Items, click Apply button.

For the icons on the left, right click and choose Remove from this list.

Cheers.

Hi jckinnick,

For Recent Items not to show on the Start Menu, go to Menu in the Settings, and choose Do not show from the drop down box for Recent Items, click Apply button.

For the icons on the left, right click and choose Remove from this list.

Cheers.

I looked and it was already set to don't show weird.

OK jckinnick,

As I mentioned in my previous post, "Do not Show" is for the list item of Recent Items on the right side of the Start Menu. If you choose that option, Recent Items item will not be shown on the right side of the Start Menu.

Go to:

Settings=>User Interface=>Number of programs to display=>Reduce the # to 6 =>click Apply button.

You will only see the pinned programs in the Start Menu on the left side. If you don't want to see any program shortcut there, change the # to 0 (zero)

Enjoy it.

Cheers.

OK jckinnick,

As I mentioned in my previous post, "Do not Show" is for the list item of Recent Items on the right side of the Start Menu. If you choose that option, Recent Items item will not be shown on the right side of the Start Menu.

Go to:

Settings=>User Interface=>Number of programs to display=>Reduce the # to 6 =>click Apply button.

You will only see the pinned programs in the Start Menu on the left side. If you don't want to see any program shortcut there, change the # to 0 (zero)

Enjoy it.

Cheers.

Ok that was it the number of items wasnt zero.

Thanks

Archived