IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Switching from Pro to Free (ASCv6.3)

WriterJC

Since I don't have the need (or knowledge) for the PRO version, when it's time to renew, how do I successfully switch from one to the other?

After reading the problems others have had (uninstalling one product and having that negatively affect other ASC/IObit products), I want to do it correctly the 1st time. :wink:

Cheers,

JC

XP Home SP3 32 bit | Intel, Celeron CPU 2.93 GHz, 960 MB RAM

DSL AT&T

IE (latest version)

Windows Essentials

IMF PRO v2

IObit ASC PRO 6.3

Auslogics Disk Defrag

Auslogics Boost Speed PRO

Ccleaner

Foxit Reader

License renewal

Hi :smile:

Advanced SystemCare Free and Pro are the same download, the Pro license key 'unlocks' the Pro features

So, when the Pro license has expired the Pro features will stop working and it will revert to the Free version.

Note:

When you first purchased Advanced SystemCare at the Avagate website you would have been informed that your license would be auto-renewed, this means the license fee will be automatically paid by the Credit Card or whatever you used to pay the first time.

You were given the option to cancel auto-renew at that time.

If you didn't cancel auto-renew the following will happen:

Depending on when Advanced SystemCare is due for renewal you will, or already have, received a renewal notification email from Avangate but it might have gone to your spam folder

It looks like this:

Dear your name,

This is an auto-renewal notification for IObit product.

Your license will expire on date and has the "auto-renew" option enabled.

This means that Avangate will automatically renew the license for you in ? days.

You will receive a separate email with payment details for this recurrent billing.

In case you want to change the “auto-renew” option, please access your Avangate myAccount at:

https://secure.avangate.com/myaccount

So, if you didn't cancel auto-renewal at the time of purchase you should follow the above link to Avangate myAccount and cancel it

If you did cancel auto-renew at the time of purchase then you don't need to do anything.

From the Avangate Shopper Support FAQ

How do I register with Avangate myAccount?

How can I stop my subscription payments (cancel auto-renewal)?

All the best, woz of oz

Archived