IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

malware fighter/ASC ultimate scan?!?!?

D1craig

Data please

Hi D1Craig,

i must be safer surfer than you never had that many items removed by ASCU, used it since beta, back to your point,

ASCU is Virus protection

IMF is malware protection.

because of the number of items you stated i think you should post the cleanup log, and post it here and we'll go from there.

Roy

i have looked through all the logs and they say malware threats-0 strange?

i have just done another ASCU care scan and it has 23 things in the malware option, although on closer inspection it does say they are cookies.

malware fighter has only ever removed one thing and that was a .exe from a game i play (private sever) but all AV things have removed that before so i knew it would.

i have looked through all the logs and they say malware threats-0 strange?

i have just done another ASCU care scan and it has 23 things in the malware option, although on closer inspection it does say they are cookies.

malware fighter has only ever removed one thing and that was a .exe from a game i play (private sever) but all AV things have removed that before so i knew it would.

Hi D1craig,

Cookies will not be recorded in the scan log. As the two different programs use different scanning parameters and scanning mechanisms, the results are different. That's why you need both of them. :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

I still love even though broken

I downloaded one of those endless downloads on this laptop and it took over an hour to scan.

Is there a way to download and install everything at once !!please!! forgive for saying this but AVAST is my antivirus and IOrbit products maintaines

Hi CKCustom,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the issue " I downloaded one of those endless downloads on this laptop", do you mean that you always get the update message from IObit Malware Fighter? If so, it is normal. BecauseIObit Malware Fighter need to update database every 2 days to protect your against the latest threats.

When you said " it took over an hour to scan", did you do a Full scan? You know Full Scan usually take a little longer.

If it is not the above issue, please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Sorry poorly explained

I am referring to a reset of a laptop with internal factory settings and it seems like hours because before I can finish the first say ASC 6 then SDF 2 and then IOrbit malware and also the gaming stuff for my retail customers. I wish it would just automatically install all the programs at once so I can go do something else. I hate to use CNET Installer agorithum that allows user to check sevral program at once and I can go eat or smoke break "cigar". I hope I have cleared my misrepresent

Archived