IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Regarding the translation of Advanced SystemCare V7

Cicely

Hello all,

Advanced SystemCare v7 Beta is available for translation already. Along with it, we also released the first beta for IObit Uninstaller v3.

You can get Advanced SystemCare v7 beta 2 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_6_beta_3_(0928).html

You will get IObit Uninstaller 3 in Toolbox of Advanced SystemCare v7 beta 2.

Please help us translate the attached three English.lng files for Advanced SystemCare v7 and IObit Uninstaller V3 into your language by following the steps below:

1). The translated file should be saved in Unicode format.

2). The name of the translation file should be Yourlanguage.lng. E.g: If your language is French, then the name of the translation file should be French.lng .

3). Some codes should not be translated or modified including "%s", "%d", "<a>%d</a>" ,"<a>%s</a>", "%u", "%.0n", "{0}", "%d%%", 100%, 300%, etc.

4). DisplayName should also be your own mother tongue. E.g: If your language is French, then it should be DisplayName=Français.

For more details about how to translate, please refer to http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=15659

We plan to release beta 3 at the end of this month. So if you send the translation before the end of this month, we can add it to the release of beta 3. Or we will release it in the final release.

Old message:

Advanced SystemCare V7 beta 1 is released with language files packaged.

But we recommend that you do not translate it currently as we will add more improvements and some new features in beta 2. So the language file will be updated in beta 2. It is better to start the translation from beta 2.

If you already in the process of translation, you can hold it on now.

If you already finished the translation, please send it to Cicely's email address. I know you know it. :) When beta 2 released, I will send you the updated strings alone as well as the latest beta 2 language so that you can update the translation easily. :)

Thank you all for your always great support to IObit.

Hope Advanced SystemCare V7 will support more and more languages!:mrgreen:

Hi Cicely,

Since there is considerable change, missing strings, and wrong strings in the new English.lng (s) for ASC7, to make the life easier for the translators, I have attached the Turkish files to THIS post in a zip file.

It will be e-mailed to Cicely also. :lol:

I still do not understand why there is Language folder (ASC7 Language folder) with the language file in the new:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Malware Cleaner\Language

folder.

Where is it used?

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the info, but can you elaborate working and function of it a bit, as I don't think anybody in the forum knows anything about that small standalone tool.

Is there a GUI for that tool?

I haven't seen it anywhere but only in Task Manager.

Do you have a screenshot for that tool?

Please tell me if it is only me? Or, nobody sees the GUI of that tool?

BTW, ASCU 6.1 flags the registry of Malware Cleaner uninstall as malware and I have ignored it.

Misleading.MalwareCleaner2009

Reg:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Malware Cleaner

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

This small tool is designed to protect users' computer from rogueware and adware in real-time. When detecting there are such threats are trying to install, this tool will remind users to ensure the computer's security. It is featured with small, light and stable.

So this tool doesn't have main GUI or settings window. It will display windows only when some malicious actions are detected. Here are the screenshots for your reference.

Malware Removal in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate V6.1 and Advanced SystemCare V6.3 has this bug. :oops: This bug will be fixed in database update for Malware Removal module.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi sapfir,

Yes, there is the bug in previous English.lng for Homepage Protection.

It is missing the following two strings.

lblItemSC3.Caption=Homepage Protection

lblDescSC3.Caption=Protect your homepage and default search engine from malicious modification.

Here I attached the latest English.lng files for Advanced SystemCare V7 and IObit Uninstaller 3. It has fixed the bug mentioned above.

Hello all,

Advanced SystemCare v7 Beta is available for translation. Along with it, we also released the first beta for IObit Uninstaller v3.

You can get Advanced SystemCare v7 beta 2 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta..._3_(0928).html

You will get IObit Uninstaller 3 in Toolbox of Advanced SystemCare v7 beta 2.

Please help us translate the attached three English.lng files for Advanced SystemCare v7 and IObit Uninstaller V3 into your language by following the steps below:

1). The translated file should be saved in Unicode format.

2). The name of the translation file should be Yourlanguage.lng. E.g: If your language is French, then the name of the translation file should be French.lng .

3). Some codes should not be translated or modified including "%s", "%d", "<a>%d</a>" ,"<a>%s</a>", "%u", "%.0n", "{0}", "%d%%", 100%, 300%, etc.

4). DisplayName should also be your own mother tongue. E.g: If your language is French, then it should be DisplayName=Français.

For more details about how to translate, please refer to http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=15659

We plan to release beta 3 at the end of this month. So if you send the translation before the end of this month, we can add it to the release of beta 3. Or we will release it in the final release.

For any more information regarding the translation, please feel free to contact Cicely via support@iobit.com.