IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updates install Malware?

EagleMark

I've really like Advanced System Care 6.x and have several licenses. Recommend it to everyone. Also use the Smart Defrag and have free Malware fighter.

Today I get a notice the Malware Fighter needs attention... well it's free version. So I do updates and my Security Essentials picks up MALWARE!!!

Some BS software Bundler!!! You have a good product and it's supposed to keep this crap out! Not add it!!! Stop it or we will all be looking for new software to replace yours!

Glad I have other virus and malware protection to prevent malware from malware protection?

:evil:

Hi EagleMark,

Thanks for your feedback.

First, we assure that our IObit Malware Fighter is free of virus and malware. Please do not worry.

To look into the issue, please describe " my Security Essentials picks up MALWARE" more clearly with related screenshots to show what is detected as malware?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, when you say " Some BS software Bundler!!!", what are the software that you mentioned?

More details will be much appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply. :wink:

Archived