IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Glary Disk Defrag & IObit Smat Defrag

ektorbarajas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi.

I've noticed that both programs have similar interface and functionality, and that makes me wonder if it's a mere coincidence or what.

Attached are screenshots of Glarys Disk Defrag (Which is included in Glary Utilities 3.8)

I'm just a volunteer here so I don't know the details but as far as "functionality" goes, there are only a certain number of things a defragmenter can do so all defragmenters will have similar functionality

As to the interface, maybe they use similar templates ?

At this moment at MajorGeeks the Top Downloads list is:

2. SmartDefrag

9. Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta

13. Advanced SystemCare Free

25. Glary Utilities

Why would anyone copy a product that is not as popular ?

IObit Smart Defrag and IObit products in general are very, very popular with millions of users worldwide.

Did you go to the Glary forum and ask them why their product is similar to IObit Smart Defrag ?

All the best, woz of oz

I

At this moment at MajorGeeks the Top Downloads list is:

2. SmartDefrag

9. Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta

13. Advanced SystemCare Free

25. Glary Utilities

Why would anyone copy a product that is not as popular ?

IObit Smart Defrag and IObit products in general are very, very popular with millions of users worldwide.

Did you go to the Glary forum and ask them why their product is similar to IObit Smart Defrag ?

All the best, woz of oz

Wozofoz

Excellent answer and great suggestion.

Good to hear from you as always

Archived