IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

There is no restore point.

WT2A

After updating drivers, i can't now find the restore points to go back to the default drivers, this is a disaster, can anybody tell me how to uninstall the drivers installed by driver booster?

http://i.imgur.com/fQXXuVL.png

I want to restore it by Iobit driver booster, Why can't i restore it by Iobit driver booster?

Automatically create a restore point before a driver is installed is checked but i can't see any restore points.

After updating drivers, i can't now find the restore points to go back to the default drivers, this is a disaster, can anybody tell me how to uninstall the drivers installed by driver booster?

You actually asked for assistance with uninstalling the drivers which were installed by DB.

Your other issue regarding the failure of DB to create/display a restore point, is an issue which should be dealt wih by Iobit, as it appears to be a bug. You can await a response fron the Iobit support here on the forum or you can send your issue directly to Iobit by email at support@Iobit.com

You should reference this thread in your email.

Hi WT2A,

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

To further look into this issue, please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop. Please send the zip file to support10@iobit.com with URL to this thread.

Thank you very much for your patience.

• 4 months later...

No Restore point in Drive Bosster and Windows

I have a Dell inspiron running XP sp3. Installed Drive booster, ran it, it seemed to go ok until after the reboot. Had a BSOD. Then missing dll's. Tried everything to restore, no go. Finally got it to boot intoSafe Mode. It wiped out the windows restore feature. IObit shows BAK files but when you launch the console it does not see them. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. BTW, tried calling for support, was the first caller in the queue, nobody answered after 45 minutes.

Archived