IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Pro 3 RC2

Hi Computer Player,

You can download Advanced SystemCare 3 RC4 from here .

You have to buy the program to use the Pro version. Otherwise you can use the FREE version freely.

You may be lucky enough to get a Pro version gratis as mentioned here .

The older Beta Pro versions of ASC3 are expired.

Cheers.

:-PEnoskype,

Is it all possible to bring back an older expired Program. I really want to get a hold of a copy of Advanced SystemCare Pro 3 RC2. The parts of this software worked great for me and I never had any problems. All of the options worked great. I have already downloaded Smart Defrag ver 1.02. It works great also!!!!!!!!!:-P:-P:-P

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Computer Player,

You can download Advanced SystemCare 3 RC4 from here .

You have to buy the program to use the Pro version. Otherwise you can use the FREE version freely.

You may be lucky enough to get a Pro version gratis as mentioned here .

The older Beta Pro versions of ASC3 are expired.

Cheers.

I am still running RC2 on this PC and never had a license(oh s@#t the Iobit police are here!!)-just been updating the whole time since late summer-would also like to upgrade a second PC to RC2(from RC1)-I love this app.and looks like I loose some Pro features if I upgrade-and the license thing?? Please advise as to what happens if I choose the upgrade option on the GUI of either one of these GREAT programs:-?:-? Additionally,I put in my request for the one year free license(participating member) on Halloween-and have seen no reply to that as of yet:?::?:

Thanks IFP-followed the instructions to the link which I believe was supplied by Enoskype(Oct 31)-it generated an outlook express email(in my case) which I sent-but only got a generic reply from Iobit which seemed to label it as a "trouble" inquiry-I'm not sweating the license thing-been getting a free ride for months-just not clear on what features actually exist on the free version of RC4-I suppose I could suspend RC2 and download RC4 to a new folder,install, and run it independently-but usually an upgrade uninstalls the previous version-DO NOT want to loose RC2:!:

Archived