IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Why do I have to pay for a defrag and Malware-fighter Tool

noud

I use ASC 6 pro version since 2 or 3 years. When i decided to buy the pro-version it included a malware fighter and a defrag tool. In the meantime, the malware fighter was taken out of the ASC and recently also the defrag tool. It´s still there but since Iobit offers payed versions for these toole i get the idea that the tools in the ASC 6. version is not as good as it was. I fear that in 2 or 3 years a lot of other tolls of ASC will get payed versions. So i do not think i will renew my subscription.

Hi noud,

Sorry to hear that you will not renew your subscription.:cry:

Actually, there are free versions for IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag. And there are IObit Malware Fighter Pros for those who want to give their PC deep protection. If you do not want to pay for them, you can use the free version.

Besides, most of the tools in ASC are and will be free. Please do not worry.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi noud, welcome to IObit forum! :-D

Advanced SystemCare Pro never included IObit Malware Pro and Smart Defrag Pro in it.

Advanced SystemCare includes a simpler malware removal engine and a simpler defragmentation engine in itself.

IObit Malware Fighter and Smart Defrag are seperate software programs that have Free and Pro editions.

Tools section of Advanced SystemCare Pro has links to use free versions of those programs if you have installed them seperately, or ASC Pro can download and install them if you have not already installed either of them.

If you want to use IObit Malware Fighter Pro and Smart Defrag Pro, you have to buy them seperately.

On top of that, if you want to have Full virus protection, you have to buy Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, which is available with a lower price for Advanced SystemCare Pro users.

There is no point in discussing these conditions and it will not bring us anywhere and this is valid for ALL users including myself.

All the best and cheers.

Archived