IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Do you think that the user should have a choice to which design he wants to have and select skins of his choice for the design

dev3

Do you think that the user should have a choice to which design he wants to have and select skins of his choice for the design  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have started this poll as some of the forum members may think that there should be options for the user, from which he selects a design he likes, for some prefer glass-like, some like metro,etc. and then should there be different skins for each design? Choose your option.:-D

• 1 month later...

Sorry i was late to vote

I have started this poll as some of the forum members may think that there should be options for the user, from which he selects a design he likes, for some prefer glass-like, some like metro,etc. and then should there be different skins for each design? Choose your option.:-D

I think there should be at least more than one design.

The one like IMF but in blue color would be awesome and if practically possible a few more.

But i think that if the development team has not included many designs then it would be due to some reasons.

Let's hope that they would find practically possible ways to include more designs.:wink::wink::wink:

IMF design in next ASC

I think having more than one design'll be a horrible experience with slow pcs, so it'll be better to have a great design with the choice of user customization for asc. In IMF it's iobit's best design ever yet.

The IMF design is certainly the best design.

Hope it could be included in the future.:-D:-D:-D:-D:wink::wink::wink:

Why do you want to change the performance monitor. It does its job, is easy to read and understand. It is not always necessary to change something just because it has been there for a while. Somethings should be left alone. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

The Iobit developers could use the time to improve the program rather than changing the Pm's appearance, for no valid reason.

Why do you want to change the performance monitor. It does its job, is easy to read and understand. It is not always necessary to change something just because it has been there for a while. Somethings should be left alone. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

The Iobit developers could use the time to improve the program rather than changing the Pm's appearance, for no valid reason.

Only doing the job !!! you think that's enough. Many things do the job but the best one is the one which is a bit different from others and it is that bit of difference which makes IObit so good.

Archived