IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Do you think there should be access to more tools using performance monitor?

dev3

Do you think there should be access to more tools using performance monitor?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all,

The performance monitor displays link to asc,pc health, ram cleaner, usage stats&shut down options as of now. Do you think there should be more tools which could be accessed in a click without opening the window, toolbox and then choosing using monitor?

Vote yes or no

• 1 month later...

yes of course

Hi all,

The performance monitor displays link to asc,pc health, ram cleaner, usage stats&shut down options as of now. Do you think there should be more tools which could be accessed in a click without opening the window, toolbox and then choosing using monitor?

Vote yes or no

The user could chose a few of his frequently used tools and its link could be on the performance monitor.:-D

I sincerely hope that Iobit do not implement this. More unnecessary gimmicks. It is a performance monitor and should remain so. It is better that the main UI is opened as it gives the user more control and time to consider their actions. Less chance for errors.

Hi all,

ASC gives the chance to put the shortcuts of the tools to Desktop that the user wants to use more frequently and with only double click without even opening ASC or Performance Monitor. (One click if you pin it to taskbar. :lol:)

So, I do join to Scannan on this subject. Sorry guys! :mrgreen:

Cheers.

Hi all,

ASC gives the chance to put the shortcuts of the tools to Desktop that the user wants to use more frequently and with only double click without even opening ASC or Performance Monitor. (One click if you pin it to taskbar. :lol:)

So, I do join to Scannan on this subject. Sorry guys! :mrgreen:

Cheers.

that's ok as it is of now. I almost forgot that they could be turned to shortcuts

Archived