IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care Performance Monitor

Liquidvamp

Hi,

The PH monitor is on my laptop and always runs at start up and I'd like to get rid of it. Having read some other replies to other threads, people are saying to disable it in Advanced Systemcare. However, I no longer have the program, it's been uninstalled for quite a while now. I can't find it in my Control Panel or anywhere else to uninstall or disable it.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Hi Liquidvamp

Turn off the Monitor by right clicking on the monitor graphic and selecting Shutdown. Run a file search for Monitor.exe. When you find it simply delete it to the recycle bin ( you can restore it again if you make a mistake). Ensure that the monitor.exe file is the ASC file ( just in case you have more than one monitor.exe file on your system.)

Archived