IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta 3.0 is released!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10180&stc=1&d=1342536490 Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta 3.0 is released!

ATTENTION NOTE: This version will uninstall ASC Ultimate if it is already installed.

You can reinstall ASCU after installing ASC7 Beta 3.0.

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks (asc7-setup-Beta.exe) (7.0.3.322) size: 31429 KB)

(Application File: ASC.exe file size: 4285 KB. Application File version: 7.0.3.322)

Change Info ASC 7 Beta 3.0:

+ Added Support for Windows 8.1 RTM

+ Added brand-new Metro UI and improved other UIs.

+ Supported two copies of PC health icons: smiley face and ABC icon.

+ Added Real-time Protector to protect against malware proactively and lightly.

+ Enhanced the cleaning and optimization ability of ManageMyMobile to optimize Android devices efficiently and smartly.

+ Improved the loading speed for photos, music, and videos of ManageMyMobile.

+ Improved Homepage Protection to protect your browsers’ homepage and search engine completely.

+ Improved IObit Unisntaller 3 by adding file shredder function and enhancing the completely uninstall of applications and plug-ins.

+ Improved Privacy Sweep by supporting IE 11, Opera 16, Chrome 29, Sony Vegas Pro 12.0, CDBurnerXP, UltraEdit20, Photodex ProShow Producer5.0, SketchUp Make 2013, HandBrake, CuteFTP 9, Directory Opus 10, DivX Player10, Internet Explorer 11, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom5.2, Express Scribe, Gom Player, Skype Metro App, Twitter Metro, and Adobe Reader Touch.

+ Improved Program Deactivator to be more accurate and stable.

+ Improved many features and fixed bugs from users’ feedback.

+ Added multiple languages.

+ Fixed the bug of Junk Files Clean that caused Windows Metro Apps don't work on Windows 8.

+ Fixed general bugs.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

No more Beta's for me. I was an active Beta user. I Stopped installing them several months ago. Firefox Beta was the last to go.

I can wait for ASC version 7.x RTM.

I strongly suggest users of previous versions of ASC including 7.x Beta uninstall the previous version and delete their ASC folders before installing version 7.x RTM. Too bad version 6.x doesn't have a way to save one's settings and then load them into version 7.x RTM. Oh, well.

@natanael!

in removing shortcuts should this "Remoção de Atalhos" but is "Remoçaõ de Atalhos"
:-)

Could you please translate into English from Spanish? ...I mean I sort of get the drift (from living in NM for most of my life),everyone will be happier if they get what you are saying).

-Muchas gracious!

-Cowboy

Hi JimStinson, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

If I remember correctly, just before the installation of ASC 7 Beta 3.0 there is a notice that ASCU is going to be uninstalled. If you do not agree, ASCU is not uninstalled and ASC 7 Beta 3.0 is not installed.

As I have pointed out in post #4, You can reinstall ASCU after ASC 7 Beta 3.0 is installed.

I agree that ASC 7 shouldn't force to uninstall ASCU before ASC7 is out of BETA phase.

Please elaborate if my explanation is not clear enough.

Cheers.

Hi dv8cowboy,

As far as I understand, natanael caetano points out that the punctuation in Brazil Portuguese translation of Shortcut Fixer in the Tools section of ASC 7 Beta 3.0, there is an error in:

"Remoção de Atalhos"

which should have read as :

"Remoçaõ de Atalhos"

Cheers.

NOTE: natanael caetano, please correct me if I am wrong!

You are absolutely right. My only problem is that the program goes from 'ULTIMATE' which I paid for to the hamstrung 'Free' version for us to test for you.

I like ASC, that's why I bought it. I'll probably upgrade to 7 even without testing it for you, but why can't I get a ver 7 ultimate to beta test?

BTW, the short time I had beta 7 on my computer, I did not notice any problems with the program.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta 4.0

Change Info:

+ Metro UI - Added Brand-new Metro UI and Improved Other UIs for Easier and Smoother Use.

+ Windows 8/8.1 - Fully Support Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and IE 11.

+ New Start Menu 8 - Bring Back the Windows Start Menu for Windows 8 users.

+ New Uninstaller 3 - Enhanced Powerful Scan for Both Applications and Browser Plug-ins to Bring You a Clean and Fast Computer and Browser.

+ New Driver Booster - Help You Update Outdated Drivers Safely and Rapidly.

+ New Program Deactivator - Retrieve More Available System Resource by Automatically Enabling and Disabling Background Services.

+ New ManageMyMobile - Help You Manage, Clean, Optimize, and Back up Your Android Device Easily.

+ New Real-time Protector - A Light yet Powerful Feature to Protect Your PC Against Malware in Real Time in the Background.

+ New Homepage Protection - Protect Your Browser's Homepage and Search Engine from Malicious Modification in Real Time for Better Browser Security.

* Enhanced Registry Fix and Vulnerability Fix - Higher Scanning Speed and More Stable Performance.

+ Improved Junk File Clean - Fully Support the Clean of Windows 8 Metro App Cache to Release More Free System Space and thus Boost the System Performance.

+ Improved Privacy Sweep - Support IE 11, Opera 16, Chrome 30, Sony Vegas Pro 12.0, CDBurnerXP, UltraEdit20, Photodex ProShow Producer5.0, SketchUp Make 2013, HandBrake, CuteFTP 9, Directory Opus 10, DivX Player10, Internet Explorer 11, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom5.2, Express Scribe, Gom Player, Skype Metro App, Twitter Metro, and Adobe Reader Touch.

+ New Surfing Protection Technology - Support Real-time Database Update and Parent Control for Safer Surfing for Both Parents and Kids.

+ New Skip-UAC Function - Faster and Easier Loading of the Program.

* Expanded Malware Removal Database - Better Protection Against Latest Malware Threats.

* Fully upgraded Cloned Files Scanner - Support Removing Duplicates in Just One Click.

* Improved Turbo Boost - Give You More Stable Performance and Advanced Custom Configuration.

* Improved Disk Explorer - Support Removing Useless Downloaded Files by Scanning Download Directories.

* And More to Be Discovered by You.

Archived