IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bugs and errors in advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0

Denis

Hello. When you install the program advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 Pro on windows 7 x64 Professional found the following errors:

1. In Advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 has 4 sections: 1.Uhod 2.Baza tools 3. turbo boost 4. Action Center in the Database Tools. In the Database tools do not work the following tools: 1. Disk Cleanup 2. Dr. disc 3. Repair System. When you click on the tool goes message: An error has occurred. Try to run over time.

2. Then I spent a scan of the computer program Advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0. After making inquiries, I rebooted the computer.After switching on the computer, I clicked on the Windows Update in the operating system windows 7 professional, and saw the following: 1. Update Log erased. 2. In the Windows Update says that it is necessary to search for updates. 3. In the last line for updates: Never Updates were installed: Never Prior to installing advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 of the inscriptions in the heart of windows updates were not. The second year's worth of operating system windows 7 professional, and I installed all the updates in time. When you click on scan for updates on windows update finds hidden updates, which I previously concealed. And when you click on Restore hidden updates with emptiness. We have a new hide these updates. To scan this computer program was all right with windows update, and after the scan and restart the computer started having these problems.

3. Also, after scanning the computer program Advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 and restart the computer when you press the center updates windows update center windows can not be opened, but instead leave a message: An error occurred in the Windows Explorer windows. Explorer windows will be automatically restarted. After this message in the lower right corner near the clock icons begin to blink, ie at the beginning all the icons in the system tray disappear, and then reappear.

On windows 8 program advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 is not put in connection with these errors.

I ask you to pay attention to the errors.

On windows 7 professional x64 is now worth Advantsed Sistemtsare Pro 6.4.0.292. Such errors are not all working properly. After scanning all right. When I put Advantsed Sistemtsare 7 beta 3.0 Pro after scanning the computer and restart the computer itself appears above the error. If you do not scan your computer Advantsed Sistemtsare 3.0 beta 7 is also doing well. The above-described errors appear right after this program scans your computer and reboot your computer.

Settings in the advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 I exhibited the same as in program advanced SystemCare 6.4.0.292.

Errors advanced SystemCare Pro 7 beta 3.0 on windows 8 Professional

Put the program advanced SystemCare Pro 7 beta 3.0 for windows 8 Professional found the following errors in the program:

1.After this program scan your computer and restart the computer in the system tray next to the clock there is a white box support center and it starts blinking and disappears and then reappears after about 2-3 minutes.Sometimes after blinking computer appears in full screen message that there was an error and that windows explorer windows explorer was restarted and asks to send information to microsoft about the error.

2. When you restart the computer activates the repair disk. When a windows logo and the spinning ball at the bottom, then a few seconds appears scans and repairs the disk D. Then there are the bottom of the interest and then the computer turns on. The problem is this: whenever you restart the computer, repair the disk D.Although in the past it has been restarted.In the advanced SystemCare Pro 6.4.0.292 repair disk run at only one reboot, and not every such reboot.

Please take into account the data errors.

Your entries

On windows 7 professional x64 is now worth Advantsed Sistemtsare Pro 6.4.0.292. Such errors are not all working properly. After scanning all right. When I put Advantsed Sistemtsare 7 beta 3.0 Pro after scanning the computer and restart the computer itself appears above the error. If you do not scan your computer Advantsed Sistemtsare 3.0 beta 7 is also doing well. The above-described errors appear right after this program scans your computer and reboot your computer.

Settings in the advanced SystemCare 7 beta 3.0 I exhibited the same as in program advanced SystemCare 6.4.0.292.

As a computer instructor I have attempted to create the situation that you have been describing with out any success. As far as SystemCare 7 Beta, I have found no such problems as you describe.

Your entries are full of holes not to mention your grammar is that of 4th maybe 5th grader at the most.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived