IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Notification for autoclean doesn't work

dev3

The notification for auto clean does not work at all. I see nothing showing auto clean started or finished or the no. of problems. In the last beta ver auto care notifications were also not being shown, i don't know whether it's fixed in b3. But on my pc with b3, i find that autoclean notification doesn't work.

Hi dev3,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the issue you mentioned, please check whether you have ticked " Notification for AutoClean". Please refer to the attachment to see check the settings.

If you ticked it, but there is no notification for AutoClean, please download the tool from: http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

feed back for v7 3

I just put in v7 beta 3. I like the new skin, but when I scan I get the problems, I repair them. But when I scan again and I get other problems, repair them and re scan again and get other problem, what is with that is that a bug or what. Please let my know < Email address removed > Thank you:?:

You should not post your email address on any forums, it allows harvesting bots to grab it and then spam you.

We do not give email support on the forum because the purpose of the forum is to share information with all members.

joemill

Please tell us what problems you continue to see with each scan. If you are getting Registry and or Junk Files issues, then this would be quite normal, as the registry is constantly being repopulated every time you perform an action on your pc. It is also possible to generate more junk files in between scans.

Archived