IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

False Positive - SAW studio - SAC (Software Audio Console) app

I did a scan with the bata and got some strange things happen.

Also got false positive, the program is part of registration for my SAW studio and SAC (Software Audio Console) app.

I know that it is not a walware or virus.

REPORT.

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 2.1.0.18

Define Version: 1276

Time Elapsed: 00:36:27

Objects Scanned: 89854

Threats Found: 2

Save Time: 10/9/2013 2:58:45 PM

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Spyware, FILE, C:\Users\Keith\Downloads\SAW Studio keys\ASAppActivatorn.exe, 4075315

Trojan.Spyware, FILE, C:\SAWStudio\VST_PlugIns\ASAppActivatorn.exe, 4075315

More strange

I had to uninstall my Bayside Snipper app as when I tried to start it up after a full scan. Clicking on the desktop icon it would try to install another app like it was installing or something. The app would open up after clicking close or cancel. And the app it said need to install would work but loaded strangely.

Where does scan log reside so I can send it?

Hi keithsplace,

Thanks for your feedback.

To check whether it is false positive, please supply us the following information:

• Upload the files that were reported as threats to VirusTotal and supply the report link in your next post

• Also, ZIP the files that were reported as threats and upload it to Wikisend and supply the link in your next post

You can use THIS post as an example

For the issue about " Snipper app ", did you repair the found threats related to it by IObit Malware Fighter? Please describe it more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived