IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

different defrag ?

mike

Nice presentation IFP!-Mike, the big difference between Iobit's defrag and Vista's is that one works very well, and the other...well,just works-bet you can guess which is which-an even bigger difference is time-Obama will have left the White House by the time Vista's defragger is done!!-worse yet,it has no GUI(graphic user interface)which means you can't see what you started with,see any progress,or see the results-if you want, I can point you to a few links that will show you how to jump through hoops to accomplish a way to at least see what Vista's defragger has done after analyze and then defrag(pointless!)-it (Vista's) defgagger is considered junk and a giant step backward for Win OS by all but the most stubborn "Vista-heads"-for an app. that some report runs all the time in the background,or others claim runs once a week,or on some mysterious time table that no one can decipher, it is, in my opinion,one of the saddest examples of an attempt to improve upon a computing platform :twisted::twisted:

Nice presentation IFP!-Mike, the big difference between Iobit's defrag and Vista's is that one works very well, and the other...well,just works-bet you can guess which is which-an even bigger difference is time-Obama will have left the White House by the time Vista's defragger is done!!-worse yet,it has no GUI(graphic user interface)which means you can't see what you started with,see any progress,or see the results-if you want, I can point you to a few links that will show you how to jump through hoops to accomplish a way to at least see what Vista's defragger has done after analyze and then defrag(pointless!)-it (Vista's) defgagger is considered junk and a giant step backward for Win OS by all but the most stubborn "Vista-heads"-for an app. that some report runs all the time in the background,or others claim runs once a week,or on some mysterious time table that no one can decipher, it is, in my opinion,one of the saddest examples of an attempt to improve upon a computing platform :twisted::twisted:

heh i didnt make that detailer! its on the iobit SD "read more" page :D i dont know how to do a presentation such as that!

Archived