IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disable only the bottom left hot corner?

Flute

Is it possible to disable only the bottom left hot corner? The reason I ask is because disabling all the hot corners as the application allows is too much for me. I really like the upper left hot corner but the lower left is driving me nuts since whenever I whip the mouse cursor to your start button that metro "Start" box shows up.

I'm aware of this registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\EdgeUI

It has options to disable the top left corner (DisableTLcorner) but I can't find one to disable the bottom/lower left corner.

Also thanks for creating this start button replacement, it's my favorite so far.

I think you can't my friend it's has been build with the windows 8 ! you can upgrade to windows 8.1 and you will have the windows start menu and the bottom left hot corner is disabled with the version 8.1 !!! I bought a copy of windows 8.1 pro but you can upgrade it for free if you have windows 8 with online key, but i did bought it !

Archived